Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Whatever !



I'm stress ! Oooyeah !
Stress about work today. Okay ! Selalu sangat kan I stress about work.
Kalau stress je mesti pasal kerja. OMAGAD ! 
Tapi nak buat macam mane kan ? That thing je yang memang I x suke.
Haha. Ye ah ! Ingat I suke SANGAT ke kerja kat situ ?
Kerja. kerja and kerja. I already become redundant *again*
Biarlah ! Benci da tau !
Kalau x fikirkan that I need a money right now.
Da lame da I berhenti kerja. X best da kerja kat situ.
All of them semua perangai cam hape je ntah.
Okay ! The truth is x semua macam tu. Ade je yang baek ngan I. 
Just like take care about me, kalau cam muke masam sikit je. 
They will know that I have a problem. Yeah ! That's right !
I have a problem. tapi macam korang semua tau.
I x berape suke sangat nak cerita my problem kat orang yang I x rapat.
And I'm shy to tell in front of the people.
I will like macam this :
Urm. tade pape la. I okay je.
Don't worry !
Padahal I memang ade problem time tu. I just cerita to my BFF or maybe I'll tell to my bloggie :)
Then. for someone that x rapat ngan I. nak jugak tau ape problem nye.
You should rajin rajin la jenguk my blog yang x seberape ni kan ?
Okay ! Kite cerita pasal bende laen la pulak eh ?
Today. I should have a dance class macam biase la.
Sebelom ni I ade tengok facebook Bayu. Dier memang tade bagitau yang class cancel.
But. Bayu ade health problem and dier perlukan rawatan at Johor.
Because paru paru dier bengkak ! Aigo ~ 
Wish you sihat okay, Bayu ! Kalau doc suruh pantang just pantang je, tau ?
Hope you gonna be okay !

Tomorrow event !
Hahaha. me and my bff, Ziera. Already make a date to hang out together tomorrow.
Maybe abes my dance class esok. We'll be going out to watching movies :)
Urm. tatau lagi la nak tengok cerita ape. 
Maybe RANGO ? BEASTLY ? 127 HOURS ? WARD ?
Haaaa. Kalau nak tengok sume buleh x ?
Nak mim mim la kan ? Da ah gaji x dapat lagi.
Okay la ! That's for now. Annyeong !




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment