Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Loves of Super Junior-M :)



Hye :) We meet again !
Today I will post something thats not about me.
I'll talk about Super Junior. 
But.bukan group Super Junior yang sampai 10 orang tu.
No no no ! It's about Super Junior jugak but just 8 members.
Hahha. Korang yang da tau tu mesti cam :
Ooohhh ! I see ! Paham sudah !
Hahah. but for korang yang cam :
Eehh ! Ade ke group Super Junior yang 8 orang je ?
Ke group diorang da makin berkurangan sebab Leeteuk and Heechul da masuk army ?
Bukan jugak, okay !
This story is about Super Junior- M. 
Why M ? M is stands for Mandarin. Then the full name is Super Junior Mandarin.
Haaa. Sebab ape mandarin ? This group just sing a mandarin songs.
Bukan la tiru lagu or nyanyi balik lagu orang cina.
Tapi. diorang create a new song then sing la.
Macam biase biase je. Halaa. Tu pon nak kene cakap XD
Okay ! Before this. They already make their comeback with 'TOO PERFECT ' song.
Urmm. da dengar da ? I can tell that is the best song EVER !
But. x sangka lak their next song pon best jugak such as :
+ Love is Sweet +
+ Off My Mind +
+ True Love +
+ My All Is In You +
+ Destiny +
But for me. The song that I like is Love is Sweet and also, Off My Mind.
I love everything about these two song.
Lirik, lagu, the GUYS yang nyanyi lagu ni pon THE BEST ! Ahaks :)
Okay ! will give you the video and korang dengar la sendiri eh ?
But. The song that I recommend is ' LOVE IS SWEET '.
The sweet song ever :)
Enjoy the song,  guys !












Credit to : SHRINX4SiHaeSeason3  :)



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment