Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eunhyuk everywhere =)



안녕하세요 !
I just got back from work and feel so sleepy..



But after I'd already showered and now, I feel fresh...
Before feel sleepy, I should facebooking, twittering and blogging..
Gonna post something randomly about me and my beloved, Eunhyuk =)
Eunhyuk again ? Yes ! because I'm so in love with him...
Well, this post is something that I already told in the previous post...


But, I'm just say it...
So, today I'm gonna post the picture...


Eunhyuk in my Iphone =)


Eunhyuk in my ID card =)


Eunhyuk as my laptop background =)


Eunhyuk as my Default Picture in my Facebook =)


Eunhyuk in my dream =)

Hahahaha...
Mianhae chingu ! please just accept me being pervert...
Because my friends Yura and Sunhi already give me a nickname called Pervert Kim !
I'm not angry with it..but I like it..and I dunno why...
Maybe because Eunhyuk also a pervert ?





How do I know ? because he is my boyfriend..and I should know about it =)
Hahaha...I think if Eunhyuk read this..should he make a face like this ?



Hahahaha xD Okay okay !
I need to sleep now or I'm gonna be late for work tomorrow..



Ouh god ! Please turn up my spirits to work...I'm begging you !
Btw guys, good night and love you =)





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment