Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I love you, Mr. Simple =)


안녕하세요 !
Okay ! for this post I think I'm gonna post something random..
Something about me and everything around me..
Well, writing blog and listening to Super Junior 5th Album...
I think tonight is the perfect night for me..but maybe not since Eunhyuk not here with me..


Hahahah =) Btw, I just want to ask you guys..
In Super Junior 5jib..which song did you like the most ?
Eunhyuk wants to know about it...Sori jilleo !!!


Well, if you ask me..I'm gonna say Mr. Simple, Sunflower, Walkin', Storm and Memories..
And yeah ! don't forget about Superman and also the teaser song..
You know what ? Eunhyuk pronounced Simple as Shimple =)
It's okay oppa..I can accept that..because I love you..

Btw, I just want to talk about my lappy...
I already make something new to my lappy...
Well, the keyboard is different than before...It's cute and I like it..
plus ! I just put something that related to me and Hyukkie...


Did you see something ? Yeahh ! South Korea and Malaysia flag..
Well, South Korea means Eunhyuk and Malaysia means me =)
Hahaha =) I found it in my workplace...


And the sticker for my keyboard..
I'd buy it since last year..when Tesco have a shop named Living Cabin..
And now, Living Cabin already closed their shop there and already been replaced by Carpet Shop..
As you can see, my keyboard sticker have hangul alphabet..
That's gonna be easier for me to type in hanguk..


Lastly, my Mr. Simple called Mr. Eunhyuk being my laptop wallpaper..
Isn't that great ? well, great for me..
And you know what ? I really like it...
Not like it but I love it..
I love my Hyukkie the most !
He gonna be there for the rest of my life and maybe the rest of his life too...
Maybe not ! because he gonna be in my heart and my arms..
Ngahahaha =) Hope my dream come true...


Hehehe...I LOVE YOU TOO, HYUKKIE !!



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment