Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hey ! I'm Mr. Simple by Super Junior =)

안녀하세요 여러분들 !

I'm back again with other new post..
Gonna talk about my Super Junior..for sure..=)


Yeahhh ! At last...
They already revealed all the 5th album tracklist..
They have thirteen song in Mr. Simple album including Perfection by SJM =)

1. Mr. Simple
2. Opera
3. La La La La ( Be my girl )
4. Walkin'
5. Storm
6. Good Friends
7. Feels Good
8. Memories
9. Sunflower
10. White Christmas
11. Y
12. My Love, My Kiss, My Heart
13. Perfection by SJM
Please don't upload it at youtube..
We must make Super Junior win for many award this years with Mr. Simple..
Before Eeteuk and Heechul going to army..
All of you can listen to their song here...SORIBADA, MNET, and MELON...
Please support our oppas, okay ?
And for sure I'm gonna support my beloved oppa, Eunhyuk =)


Oppa ! Hwaiting =) can't wait for the full MV..
and I can't imagine you how did you dance to Mr. Simple..
I think I'm gonna faint right after I saw him dance to it..
Hahahaha =D
Btw, this gonna be my 200th post now..
Eun oppa, don't want to congratulate me ?
and I will congratulate you because Mr. Simple album have been released...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment