Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Break Fasting with family =)


I'm back again with a new post...
Before this I'm posting about going to break fasting with my BFF..
But right now..I'm gonna post about break fasting with my family..
Break fasting at Tropicana Golf and Country Resort..


Wooohooo...me like it !
Because I can eat anything that I want..
Such as kambing sula, ABC, ais goyang, nasi beriani, and many more...
I will share the photos with you..


My niece, Hana Sofya that really happy that day..


We called this menu as Kambing Sula =)


ABC, ais goyang and also air tebu =)


Steamboat. Yum ! Yum !


BBQ Section..My favorite section all the time =)


Dessert !



They also have pecal =)


Me with my mum =)


Me, my mum and my niece before break fasting..


My 1st brother, my mum and my niece..


Taking photo around the resort...


Peace no war !


Taking a selca..


My own idea and creativity taking within the leaves...


My brother with his wife and his daughter...


The reservation using my sister's name..


Tropicana Golf & Country Resort..


Satay and BBQ prawn..


Nasi beriani and kambing sula..


My younger sister..


The table full with food...


The view..


Everybody love ais goyang...me too !


The singer =)

How is it ?
Really great right ?
Well, I really have a such great moment there..
I hope I can have a dinner again with my whole family...
Thanks for reading !





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment