Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Super Junior the last man standing !

안녕하새요 !

Okay ! I'm so double triple excited when talking about Super Junior..
Who's with me ? Put your hands up, girls !!!


Well, today I'm not post something rubbish before we talking about the actual post...
Just like before..I'm gonna straight to the point..
Okay ! you know what ?
 I dunno why and when I like Super Junior teaser song that sang by Yoo Young Jin =)
Well, Yoo Young Jin should give me this song to sing for our oppas.aha. I'm kidding !
Btw, I already posted the teaser before..but I want to post it again =)



I will give the roman lyric and also english translation for this song..

Super Junior in love, Super Junior in town,
Gidarimun kkunnasso gudaeyege gakkai gakkai galge,
Super Junior in love, Super Junior in town,
Gidarimun kkunnasso gudaeyege ijen da dullyo julge...


Super Junior in love, Super Junior in town,
The wait ended, I'll go close close to you,
Super Junior in love, Super Junior in town,
The wait ended, now I'll tell you everything.

Yeay ! That's all for Mr. Simple teaser lyric..
Well, why so short ? It's only a teaser...they shouldn't make a long teaser right ?
Or it's gonna been called a full song..hahaha =)
Btw, I'm gonna share the other lyric called Super Man..
I love this song and I already posted it in my blog the Super Man live performance..
Super Man doesn't have the music video and also..
They didn't put Super Man in their 5th album..
We only can heard this song when we watching their comeback or maybe at SS4 ?
Hahah =) let's cross our fingers to wish that Super Junior will sing and dance to
Super Man at Super Show 4...



The english translation for Super Man..

SJ like this !
When I'm coolly dancing in the group that's one of a kind in the world
and uniquely moving the world,
All the elfs in the world fall fall fall for me, run run run to me...
Let's rejoice in this moment together,
I ( emotionally ) touch those people that have genuinely, quietly loved me...
There haven't been moments where I've said useless things or not been truthful...
Our scale is the best and our skill is the best, Everything has to be the best...
Super Junior is only missing the ' man ' from the name of  ' Super Man '...
Our passion is the best and our concentration is the best...
Who would be able to say we've finished...
Super Junior is only missing the ' man ' from the name of ' Super Man '...


Now, now, now, who is it ?
So why do all of you look back when I am right here..
Who the hell are you looking for, I am Shindong..
Should I pluck the stars for you, count them one, two, three..
With the stars we've lost, We are thirteen stars...
But we are not lonely, we have SM family and ELF...
Don't be dissapointed , don't judge / betray us..
You have already become drunk by the super holic...
Try singing the song, and now even follow the dance...
Let's get excited together..
Our scale is the best and our skill is the best, Everything has to be the best...
Super Junior is only missing the ' man ' from the name of ' Super Man '..
Our passion is the best and our concentration is the best...
Who would be able to say we've finished...
Super Junior is only missing the ' man ' from the name of ' Super Man '...
When you heart is sad, when you want to listen to a song...
When you need something to lift your spirits up...
We are next to you, let's all come together...
Super Junior, we are super super man..
When you're very bored and surfing the internet...
If you just type in ' super ' our results will come come out...
We are always by your side, scream it out...
Super Junior, we are super super man...
Even if they don't know of us, we try our best everyday...
If they question who who who we are...we show them our results...
Even if the road we walk is barren...
We are in the end, Super Junior..
THE LAST MAN STANDING !

Well, that's all for now..
Bye bye !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment