Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Simple =)


Yeay ! 
You know what ? 
Today is my 22nd birthday..
Ouh god ! I'm already old..
Hehehee...
But it's okay...because now I can be married with Hyukkie xD
* Sorry ! Pervert =) *
Btw, today is a bit boring because I need to go to work...
And there, no one knows about my birthday...
I just got a birthday wishes from my friends on facebook, twitter and also myyearbook =)
Thanks friend for your birthday wishes...
I really appreciate it..
And also, thanks to Hatta Dolmat too..
He also give a birthday wishes to me..even dier takmo bagi free satu baju raya..
Hahaha...it's okay ! he already replaced it with his hug ! Aawww !!
We celebrated my birthday at Bubba Gumps, Sunway Piramid...



My sister treat me a beef ribs...
Aigoo ~ jinjja mashita !


Not only this..but also with cajun chicken and a spaghetti...



Wuuuhuuuu ! I really like the menu...
Hope I can eat this thing here again... * crossed my fingers *
Because I really love western food so much..
And last but not least, the birthday girl's picture...




Okay ! A bit buruk sebab I try a new style when wearing a hijab..
Urmm...is it okay ?
Btw, wearing the hijab like this is more comfortable than before..
Because I can eat a lot while before this I can eat comfortably...
Hehehe...
For birthday present...
From my mum...Well, I don't want anything now from her...
From my 1st brother... I only want a Super Junior 5th Album version A and B..
But it's okay if you can buy only a version A..I really appreaciate it..
From my 2nd brother, I don't want anything from him either...
From my younger sister,be a good young sister to me..don't be to bossy like Hana..


From my Mr. Simple, Hyukkie...Hehehe..I just want your love....
* pervert alert !! *
I love you so much oppa...jeongmal !!
Nan an gojitmal =)


You love me too ?
Really ? * Shy shy *


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment