Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I miss you....


Annyeong Haseyo Yeorobun !

I'm back again after a week I didn't update my blog...
Woooo ! Am I cool ?
Not only blog but I also didn't online my facebook and twitter...
Ouh...I'm going crazy..plus I also busy with class and new work =)
Yeahhh ! jigeum, jega ilhada hago hangukoreul shiom manhi issoyo !
I'm working because a lot of thing...it's because of..
I want to buy a new phone..
I want to buy SS4 ticket...
I want to celebrate next year raya puasa at Aussie..
And of course I want to go to Korea =)
I think this is my wishlist...just crossed my fingers now and hope...

The main topic...

Today is the 5th anniversary  since my papa been gone..
MOHD YOUSOF BIN OTHMAN
His name and his look will always be in my memories and also in my heart..
13th August 2006 buto 13th August 2011 kkaji...
This is the date when you leave us..


Me and my dad at our house in Simpang Renggam, Johor =)


The last picture taken before my dad passed away..


The memories remains...

Ouh papa...nega jeongmal bogoshipposseo...
I hope we can meet again someday =)
Al - Fatihah !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment