Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, August 15, 2011

Kim ssi, hwaiting !!

안녕하세요 !
Yeay ! I'm back again..
Because of the internet connection in my house is back to normal..
Then, I can post something everyday..
But maybe not because now I'm busy with my new work =)
Being a softline worker...need to work with clothes everyday...
I shouldn't stayed up late..but for today..it's okay..
Because I've got an off day in tuesday because I have korean class...
Thank god my boss give me a OD..
But you know ? I shouldn't online right now..
I should go to study and make some revision...



Because I have three korean test tomorrow..two writing test and one speaking test..
This is the test for tomorrow =)

Writing Test =)
Writing Test =)
Speaking Test =)
Ouh god ! I'm so stress right now..that's why I'm online first..
Maybe later I'm gonna make some revision since I already slept like a pig before..
Hahahaha =)
But, I think I can't do some revision tonight...
I dunno why...the important thing that I should do now is sleeping..
Then, tomorrow gonna wake up early to study..
Hope I can make it tomorrow night in my korean class..
Wish me luck, okay ? Will you ?
Aja Aja Hwaiting !


-IMAGINE TIME-
Eunhyuk : Jagi ! Hwaiting ! do your best, okay ? I know you can do it.. * popo *
Kim : Ne, yoebo !! Hwaiting ! * nado popo *
Eunhyuk : Saranghae =)
Kim : Nado saranghae ! xD

You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment