Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, July 27, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Eighteen ]


I'm going to my bedroom and cried so hard that night....while Si Young already sleep...

Three months later....

All of us already finished our exam and project...we already graduated !
And yeah ~ it's my time to go back to Malaysia after finished my studies...



Si Young : Kim ah...when will you going back to Malaysia ?
Kim : Next week..waeyo ?
Si Young : I'm going to miss you a lot...
Kim : Me too...you, Ye Sung....
Si Young : That's all ?
Kim : Ye ? what do you mean ?
Si Young : How about Eun Hyuk ?
Kim : Of course I will miss him too...
Si Young : Should we go out together for the last time ?
Kim : Going where ?
Si Young : I don't know..how about Nami Island ?
Kim : Well, sound good...
Si Young : We should take one day to explore every place that you want to go ?
Kim : Omo ~ just for me ?
Si Young : Yeah...
Kim : Btw, after this...where will you stay ?
Si Young : For this moment..I think I will stay with my dad at Ilsan...
Kim : Aahh...good ~
Si Young : Kim ah, you will never forget about me, don't you ?
Kim : I won't ! you are my best friend ever...
Si Young : You too !!!

One day, me and Si Young waiting for Ye Sung and Eun Hyuk...we decide to go to Nami Island....

Si Young : Yaaa....it's really great to be here again...
Kim : Waaaa..it's look so beautiful...
Ye Sung : Should we take a photo together, 4 of us ?
Si Young : Yeah...Eun Hyuk ah, palli !! * hold Eun Hyuk's arm *

We took our photo together...and after we finished walking at Nami Island, we going to the Namsan...
And we end our destination at Cheonggyecheon...

Ye Sung : Should we take a photo like a couple ?
Eun Hyuk : Shirro !!
Ye Sung : Wae ? you be with Si Young and then with Kim..after that, you need to take my photo with them too...
Si Young : I like it..Kim ah, you with Eun Hyuk first...
Kim : Mwo ? me ?
Si Young : Yeah.... * grab my hands and makes me sit beside Eun Hyuk *

We take so many photos ...after we tired that day...we hang out at the Handel & Gretel...



Jong Jin : Annyeong !!!
Kim : Jong Jin ahh....
Jong Jin : Kim noona...I heard that you will be going back to Malaysia ? when ?
Kim : This coming friday...wae ?
Jong Jin : Jinjja ? so fast...
Kim : Yeah ~ I already bought the ticket...
Ye Sung : Why ? you want to come with her ?
Jong Jin : Mwoyaaa ??? micheosseo ? who's going to make a coffee for the customer ?
Ye Sung : I can...
Eun Hyuk : Yaaa..Ye Sung ah, I don't think the customer will like your coffee...
Si Young : Hahaha...you are right, Eun Hyuk ah !

We hang out for an hour in the cafe..and Eun Hyuk send us home...

Si Young : Eun Hyuk ah, thanks for today...
Eun Hyuk : You are most welcome...take care !
Si Young : Sure...
Kim : Thank you !
Eun Hyuk : No problem...

Eun Hyuk droves his car going to his home...me and Si Young go inside to our apartment..

Si Young : Aigoo ~ I'm so tired today but it's really fun...
Kim : Thank you Si Young ahh...
Si Young : For what ?
Kim : For everything...
Si Young : Don't say like that...it's gonna makes me sad...
Kim : Yaaaa....
Si Young : Hahahaha..btw, did you see Eun Hyuk today ?
Kim : Eun Hyuk ? wae ?
Si Young : He just keep quiet when we going out today..don't you think it's weird ?
Kim : I don't know...
Si Young : And before this..you guys always talk to each other,right ?
Kim : Maybe...
Si Young : Kim ah...can I ask you something ?
Kim : Sure...why not ?
Si Young : .......... * silent *
Kim : Si Young ah...wae ? tell me !
Si Young : Kim ah...after you met Eun Hyuk ssi, for the first time...don't you feel something towards him ?
Kim : Mwo ? what are you talking about ?
Si Young : I mean...you never fall in love with him ?
Kim : Ye ?? don't you ask something like this, okay ? he is yours...why should I fall in love with him ?

I just left Si Young in the living room...and going to my bedroom...laying on the bed thinking what did Si Young just asked...



" Why so sudden she asking me that question ? did she scared that I'm going to seize Eun Hyuk from her ? But yeah ~ I fall in love with him for the first time I saw him at the library...I stare at him for a while until I realize that he look at me back...it is so embarrassing that time "

Then, I sleep without I notice it...

That day has come...the day that I need to going back to Malaysia and left everything here..just bring the memories back...I will miss this place and my friends so much...I wish I've got a chance to come back here again...

I take my luggage and going to meet Si Young at the living room...

Kim : Si Young ah...
Si Young : * crying *
Kim : Yaaa...please don't cry ! we will meet again, right ?
Si Young : Maybe...are you sure that you can go by yourself to the airport ?
Kim : Yeah ~ I don't want to burden you..and if you send me to the airport...I will feel really sad leaving you...
Si Young : You gonna come here if you have time ?
Kim : Of course I will...sends my regard to Eun Hyuk and Ye Sung...
Si Young : I heard that Ye Sung now is in Japan...meet his uncle that stayed there...
Kim : Ouh really ? how I wish I can meet them for the last time..
Si Young : You want me to call Eun Hyuk ?
Kim : No...it's okay....I think I should go now...thank you Si Young...* hug her for the last time *

Si Young also hug me very tightly...because it's gonna be a difficult after this for us to meet...

After I go out from the apartment and take a cab going to the Incheon Airport...
I'm waiting for my flight...I checked in and go into departure place...

Si Young in the apartment call Eun Hyuk...



Eun Hyuk : Yoboseyo...Si Young ah, waeyo ?
Si Young : Kim already left us...
Eun Hyuk : So ?
Si Young : Don't you think that you should meet her for the last time ? or maybe don't let her go..
Eun Hyuk : For what ?
Si Young : Eun Hyuk ah, don't lie to yourself and don't lie to me...I know you loves her...
Eun Hyuk : Mwo ??? How did you...
Si Young : I....I just..know about it..you should go to the airport and meet her...go !!!
Eun Hyuk : But Si Young ssi...
Si Young : Just forget about me...and go to her before it's too late...

Eun Hyuk hang up the phone and grab his car key and going to the Incheon Airport...

" How did Si Young knows about it ?? Did Kim told her about what had happened before ? If she told Si Young about this, she should told her earlier..so we didn't end up like this .."




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment