Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, July 27, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Nineteen ]


listen to this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rSwnNf0yqg 


Si Young in the apartment...

" How did I know ? I know about you and Kim when I saw you guys met at the bookstore...but you guys trying to avoid it when I came...I know you guys trying to makes me happy after what had happened to me..Kim ah, you should told me...don't sacrifice yourself just for me...even I'm your best friend..."


~~~Flashback ~~~

Eun Hyuk : Can you let go of my arm ?
Si Young : Shirro ! I want to be like this for a while...Kim ah, is it wrong ?
Kim : Huh ? ani...not at all !

~~~End Flashback~~~

" I know when I hold Eun Hyuk's arm...you feels hurt..but you try to make like there is nothing happen "



" Eun Hyuk ah, you should told me before this that you loves Kim.."


Eun Hyuk already arrived at the airport and start searching for me..he going to the receptionist and ask for the Korea to Malaysia departure...when the receptionist told him..he run as fast as he can...but it's already too late..since the flight already departure 5 minutes ago...


Eun Hyuk : Kim aahhh.... * crying * Please don't go !!!


One year later....

I decide to go to Jeju Island to visit my dongsaeng, Su Jong with her baby...

When I already arrived at Jeju..I take a cab and going to the hotel and drop my luggage and going straight to their house...can wait to meet Su Jong's baby....

Kim : Annyeong ...
Lee Teuk : Kim ssi...what a surprise ...
Kim : I already promised to Su Jong that I will come and visit her and the baby...
Lee Teuk : Ne ? how about me ??
Kim : You also..hihihih...where is she ?
Lee Teuk : In the room...take a rest with the baby...
Kim : Aaaah, did I disturb ?
Lee Teuk : Aniyaaa...she will loves seeing you here..since my friend also come from Seoul this morning..
Kim : Your friend ?
Lee Teuk : Yeah...

Me and Lee Teuk going to the room where Su Jong is...



Kim : Su Jong ah, annyeong !!
Su Jong : Eonni....
Kim : Hihihi..miss me ?
Su Jong : Of course I miss you...why you didn't told me that you will come ?
Kim : Surprise !
Lee Teuk : Btw Kim..this is my friend...Kyuhyun and his wife, Yura...
Kim : Annyeong haseyo...
Lee Teuk : Kyuhyun ah, this is Su Jong's beloved eonni, Kim...
Kyu Hyun & Yu Ra : Annyeong haseyo, Kim..nice to meet you..
Kim : Nice to meet you too...

Yu Ra : Su Jong ah, can I try to hold the baby ?
Su Jong : Sure..why not ?
Kim : Omo ~ your baby..so cute !
Lee Teuk : Like me, right ?
Kyu Hyun : Ye ?? not same at all !!
Lee Teuk : Mwoyaaa ?
Yu Ra ; Hahaha..she really looks like you, Lee Teuk ah...
Su Jong : When will your time to have a baby ?
Yu Ra : Ye ??
Kyu Hyun : I don't want to answer that question..
Yu Ra : * Speechless *



Suddenly the door bell ringing again...

Lee Teuk : Yaaa..someone is coming...I should open the door...

While me, Su Jong and Yura watching the baby sleep on Yura's arm...

Kim : Omo ~ she looks so cute...what his name, Su Jong ah ?
Su Jong : Park Soo Min...
Kim : Soo Min ah, your aunty come from Malaysia just want to meet you...

Lee Teuk come with his friend...

Lee Teuk : Su Jong ah, it's Eun Hyuk...
Su Jong : Eun Hyuk oppa...it's been a while you didn't come here..
Eun Hyuk : Mian...I'm a bit busy...

I stare at him and he stare at me...

Su Jong : Kim eonni...looks who's coming...
Kim : Annyeong haseyo...
Eun Hyuk : Annyeong haseyo...
Lee Teuk : Yaaa...why you guys being so formal with each other ?
Kyu Hyun : Lee Teuk ah, this is the couple that you said before ?
Eun Hyuk & Kim : Ye ??
Yura : You guys really looks so cute together...
Lee Teuk : Am I right ?
Kyu Hyun : But why you guys so formal to each other..I thought...
Lee Teuk : They didn't meet each other for a long time..maybe that's why...

We didn't speak anything to each other after that..Lee Teuk is right...it's been a long time we didn't meet...



" Kim ah, you looks no different like before...still the same person that I'm in love with..."

Kyu Hyun and Yu Ra makes their moves..because they have something to do after that...but they will come again tomorrow..because Lee Teuk said that they will make a small party for us...

Kim : Su Jong ah, I think I makes my moves too...need to take some rest...
Su Jong : Ouh, really ? but you will come tomorrow right ?
Kim ; Of course I will...
Lee Teuk : Eun Hyuk ah, you should give Kim a ride...since you guys stay at the same hotel ?
Eun Hyuk : Ye ?
Su Jong : Is it something wrong Eun Hyuk oppa ?
Kim : Ani..gwenchana ! I'm okay with a cab...
Lee Teuk : No ! I want you to ride with Eun Hyuk, arasseo ? this is an order...
Eun Hyuk : Mwoyaaa ?
Kim : An order ? okay...just give me a ride, no problem with that, right Eun Hyuk ssi ?
Eun Hyuk : Well, yeah.. I don't have a problem with that...

Me and Eun Hyuk in the car...going back to our hotel...

Kim : How's Si Young ?
Eun Hyuk : She's at New York right now..got a job there..
Kim : Wow ~ great then...and how about you ?
Eun Hyuk : Well, I'm okay...but sometimes it's hurt...




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment