Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Fifteen ]



Next day, in the cafe...



Si Young : Ye Sung ah...gwenchana ?
Ye Sung : Ne ? Ye.....I'm okay...
Si Young : Don't worry about it !
Ye Sung : But I'm scared...they were my best friends...
Si Young : I know...they were mine too...

On our semester break....

Si Young : I want to go back to my village...my my grandparents...you want to come ?
Kim : Maybe not this time...
Si Young : Well, you know what ? I want to bring Eun Hyuk also, he already agreed to meet my father...
Kim : Mwo ? really ?
Si Young : Yeah...I don't know that he will agree so easily...Before this, it's really difficult to be close with him..but now...
Kim : I know ~ but he is very kind...he will never do that to you...
Si Young : I know right ? so, what did you want to do for this semester break ? stay at home ?
Kim : Aniyaaa ~ I think I want to meet my lovely dongsaeng...it's been a while I didn't meet her since she get married...
Si Young : Where did she stay now ?
Kim : Jeju-do...
Si Young : Jeju ? again ? hihihi....it's already be your 3rd time going there..
Kim : Yeah..hihihih...
Si Young  I really want to come...but I already promise with my father...
Kim : It's okay..maybe later we can go together again..right ?
Si Young : Hihi..sure....
Kim : Don't be naughty with Eun Hyuk, okay ?
Si Young : Kim ah, mwoyaa ??
Kim : Hahahaha...
Si Young : Sends my regard to her and her husband...
Kim : I will...



Eun Hyuk and Ye Sung hang out at the Handel & Gretel...

Ye Sung : I'm going to China for a holiday ....with my brothers...how about you ?
Eun Hyuk : Going no where...can I go with you ?
Ye Sung : With me ? sure...why not ? it's gonna be fun...
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~
Ye Sung : Yaaa....you didn't seem fun at all...
Eun Hyuk : Really ? Am I ?
Ye Sung : Just be happy...and forget about everything had happened before...she will be fine..
Eun Hyuk : I know she will..she's strong ! But how I wish I can go with her..
Ye Sung : Then, just go..
Eun Hyuk : Mwoyaaa ? Now I'm with Si Young...
Ye Sung : Your body with Si Young but your mind and your heart is with Kim ...
Eun Hyuk : I don't know..should I just lying with myself ? I didn't love Si Young at all...
Ye Sung : I know...

After a few days, I arrived at Jeju..going to meet my dongsaeng, Su Jong...
At the hotel, I just drop my luggage and going to Su Jong's house..
I press the button..but no one is answer and open the door..

Kim : She's not here ?? Aigoo ~ then, I think I should go back to the hotel...

When I try to turn around...it's Lee Teuk and Su Jong behind me...



Su Jong : Eonni ??
Kim : Su Jong ah !!!
Su Jong : Eonni.....I miss you...
Kim : I miss you too... * hugging each other *
Lee Teuk : Yaaa..yaaa...how about me ?
Kim : Ye ???
Lee Teuk : Ani ~ I'm just joking...where's Eun Hyuk ssi ?
Su Jong : Yeah ~ where's Eun Hyuk oppa ?
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi ? he's not here...
Su Jong : Wae ? I thought you will come with him...
Kim : Well, he have something to do in Seoul...
Lee Teuk : Aah, really ? too bad...we want to have a BBQ together..that's why today we going to the market...
Kim : Yaaa..I don't want to burden you guys...
Lee Teuk : Not at all...
Su Jong : Eonni...where is your luggage ?
Kim : I drop the luggage at the hotel..
Su Jong : Yaaa...at the hotel ? waeyoo?? you just can stay here...
Kim : Gwenchana....I don't to disturb you guys...
Lee Teuk : Disturb us ? Aniyaaa...
Su Jong : We should get in...kajja eonni...

At night market in Taiwan...



Ye Sung : There is so much food to buy...
Eun Hyuk : Yaaa....food again ?
Ye Sung : Wae ? can't I ?
Eun Hyuk : You can....just buy them...
Ye Sung : You want too ?
Eun Hyuk : Just buy them for yourself..I'm all set... * walk away *
Ye Sung : Eun Hyuk ah, jamkanman !!

" How I wish you were here, Kim....It's gonna really fun if we can walk here all night long...without Ye Sung and Si Young for sure..."

Eun Hyuk : I miss you, Kim...
Ye Sung : I know you miss her,..but you here at Taiwan with me...
Eun Hyuk : Mwoyaa ?? * shocked *
Ye Sung : Hahaha..why don't you go to Jeju...she's there...
Eun Hyuk : Why must I go there ? maybe she's not even thinking about me now...
Ye Sung : Yaaa...I know she always think about you even she dumped you...
Eun Hyuk : She's not dumped me...
Ye Sung : Yeah, she is...

At Su Jong and Lee Teuk's house...Su Jong and her husband busy with the BBQ session while me just sit on the bench thinking about something...

Su Jong : Honey...don't you think something had happened to Kim eonni ?
Lee Teuk : Yeah ~ when we talk about Eun Hyuk, she trying to avoid it...why don't you ask her ?
Su Jong : Mwo ? me ?
Lee Teuk : Ne...you are her dongsaeng..you know her well...
Su Jong : Sure...

Su Jong come to me where I'm sitting...

Su Jong : Eonni...gwenchana ?
Kim : Ye ? I'm okay..wae ?
Su Jong : I don't think you are...tell me...maybe I can help...
Kim : You can't ! No one can...
Su Jong : Even I can't help you...at least I can hear your problem...
Kim : .......
Su Jong : Eonni ! please trust me...
Kim : I miss Eun Hyuk * start to tears *
Su Jong : Ye ???
Kim : I broke up with Eun Hyuk...but I think I make a mistake to let him go...to Si Young ...
Su Jong : Si Young eonni ? what are you talking about ?
Kim : Si Young eonni...she loves Eun Hyuk too..so, I told him to go to Si Young instead of me..
Su Jong : Wae ? why you asked him to go to Si Young eonni ?
Kim ; I don't know...
Su Jong : How come you don't know about it ?
Kim : ............



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment