Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Eleven ]


Kim : Annyeong !
Eun Hyuk : Thank you for last night and this morning..
Kim : Jamkanman ! for last night ? what did I do ?
Eun Hyuk : Accompany me...
Kim : Aaah ! but you need to buy me an icecream !
Eun Hyuk : Mwoyaa ? Hahahaha !



I go out from Eun Hyuk's car and after Eun Hyuk drove away...

Ye Sung : Wow ~ what a sweet couple have you been ?
Kim : Ye Sung ssi ! what are you doing here ?
Ye Sung : Ani...Si Yeong called me and told that you not in the house...you left your phone also...she's worried about you...
Kim : Aaah ~ ye !
Ye Sung : Now I know why Eun Hyuk also didn't picked up his phone..
Kim : Ye Sung ssi !!
Ye Sung : Hahaha....
Kim : But..please don't tell Si Yeong about it, arasseo ?
Ye Sung : Wae ? you scared ?
Kim : Just please !
Ye Sung : Kim ah ! Eun Hyuk is yours..what's wrong with that ? You should tell her...or...don't tell me that you want Eun Hyuk to be with Si Yeong ?
Kim : Mollayo ~

I just left Ye Sung behind...

Ye Sung : Kim ssi, next week we gonna start our new semester, right ?
Kim : Yeah ~ omo ! this gonna be our final year...
Ye Sung : Ne ~ Did you gonna stay here after finished study ?
Kim : I don't think so...because I have my family over there, in Malaysia...
Ye Sung : Jinjjayo ? How about me ?
Kim : What about you ?
Ye Sung : I will missed my very pervert friend...
Kim : Mwoyaaa ? * slap Ye Sung's shoulder *
Ye Sung : Ouchh ! Hahahaah...



In my house...

Si Young : Yaaa...Kim ssi, where are you going ? you scared me ! * hug me *
Kim ; Going no where....just walking at the Han River...
Ye Sung : Really ?
Kim : Shut up !
Si Young : Ye Sung ah, Kim ah...did you tried to hide something from me ?
Kim : Aniyaaa...we are not !
Si Young : Then, what ?
Kim : I just....
Ye Sung : She going to the Han River because she wants to meet someone there...
Si Young : Mwo ? Is it Kim ? Who ?
Kim : Well... * stared at Ye Sung * Yeah ~ I saw a very handsome guy before, always walk at the Han River every morning...and that's why...
Si Young : Omo ~ no wonder you didn't bring your phone...
Kim : Hehehe....
Ye Sung : Pervert !
Kim ; What ?
Si Young : Good for you, Kim ! Well, I want to get ready because I have a date with someone today...
Ye Sung : Who is it ? Can I come ?
Si Young : Just accompany Kim !



Si Young just go out alone while Ye Sung still in our house...

Ye Sung : Where is she go ? have a date ?
Kim : Have a date with her friend maybe...
Ye Sung : Eun....
Kim : Ye ?
Ye Sung : Aniyaaa...

Suddenly I've got a phone call from Eun Hyuk ...

Kim : Yoboseyo !
Eun Hyuk : Kim ah, where are you ?
Kim : At house...waeyo ?
Eun Hyuk : You didn't go out with Si Young ?
Kim : Ani...what is it ?
Eun Hyuk : Si Young...she asked me to go out...
Kim : Ye ?!?
Eun Hyuk : I agreed since I thought you also come..but I think I need to cancel it...
Kim : No ! Please don't !
Eun Hyuk : Huh ?
Kim : Just go out with her..she will feels really sad if you cancel it..
Eun Hyuk : But...I don't want to..
Kim : Just go ! Don't worry about me..I give the permission...
Eun Hyuk : Kim ah !
Kim : I'm okay with it...
Eun Hyuk : Okay...I'm doing this just for you...
Kim : Gomapta !



We hang up the phone...

Kim ; Did I just told him that I'm okay with it ??
Ye Sung : Kim ssi...
Kim : But why I feels so hurt inside ?
Ye Sung : Eun Hyuk ssi ?
Kim : Ne ~
Ye Sung : Si Young asked him to go out ?
Kim : ............
Ye Sung : Why don't we go out together with them ?
Kim : Mwo ? we shouldn't...just let them be together...
Ye Sung : But you feels hurt...
Kim : I'm gonna be more hurts seeing them together holding hands..
Ye Sung : Just calm, Kim ! Eun Hyuk loves you..I know it !
Kim : I shouldn't think about it too much...
Ye Sung : Yeah ~ just go to your room and take a rest...I need to go back after all...
Kim : Okay !
Ye Sung : Take some rest, okay ? Promise me !





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment