Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, July 20, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Twelve ]


We start our new semester....
After we finished our first day in the college, me and Si Young hang out at Handel & Gretel...



Kim : Annyeonghaseyo, aunty !
Ye Sung's mum : Annyeonghaseyo, Kim ah ! It's been so long you didn't come here...
Kim : Mian...I just stay at home this semester break..
Ye Sung's mum : Si Young ah, how are you ?
Si Young : I'm fine, aunty...how about you ?
Ye Sung's mum : As always...
Si Young : But you look more prettier...
Ye Sung's mum : Jinjjayo ?
Jong Jin : Don't believe her, eomma ! she's lying !!
Si Young : Mwoyaaa ?
Jong Jin : Hahahaha.....
Ye Sung's mum : Just sit, girls....will make you something special...
Kim : Aunty, don't bother yourself...
Ye Sung's mum : It's okay...

Me and Si Young just sit in the corner...

Si Young : Kim ah, should we go to the nearest book store ?
Kim : For what ?
Si Young : I want to buy a notebook for tomorrow class...
Kim : Well, sounds good ~ since I also want to buy a filels for seggregate my notes for this semester...Then, I don't confuse about it...
Si Young : Great idea !

We hang out at the cafe and after that we going to the book store...



Jong Jin : Noona !! jamkanmanyo ~
Kim : Jong Jin ah, waeyo ?
Si Young : What do you want, Jong Jin ?
Jong Jin : Aniyaa..I'm just want to coming with you guys,..going to the book store...because I also want to buy something there...
Kim : Huh ? how did you know that...
Jong Jin : I heard what you guys saying before...
Si Young : Are you trying to..
Jong Jin ; Aniyaaa...I just heard...that's all..
Kim ; Just come...don't worry !

At the book store...

Jong Jin : Kim noona...I'm going upstairs...wait for me, okay ?
Si Young : If you late...we will leave you here alone...
Jong Jin : Mwoyaaa ? Kim noona will not do that, right ?
Kim : Yeah ~ * smiles *
Jong Jin : See....
Si Young : Hahahaha...whatever ~

Jong Jin going upstairs....while me and Si Young just going to search our things that we want to buy...
Suddenly...

Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi...you here...
Kim : Eun Hyuk ah....what are you doing here ?
Eun Hyuk : Looking for something...alone ?
Kim : Aniyaa..with Si Young...she's over there....and you ?
Eun Hyuk : With Ye Sung for sure...upstairs...
Kim : Really ? he might found his brother..because his brother coming with us...
Eun Hyuk : Really ? do you have something to do after this ?
Kim ; Ani...wae ?
Eun Hyuk ; Can we go for a date ?
Kim : Mwo ??
Si Young : Eun Hyuk ssi !!! * come to Eun Hyuk and hold his arm * what are you doing here ?
Eun Hyuk : Just looking for something...
Si Young : Really ? me too...are you alone ?
Eun Hyuk ; Ani...with Ye Sung...can you let go of my arm ?
Si Young : Shirro ! I want to be like this for a while...Kim ah, is it wrong ?
Kim : Huh ? ani...not at all !
Si Young : Eun Hyuk ah, can we go for a date tonight ?
Eun Hyuk : Huh ? but...* look at me *
Kim : * look at him * what are you thinking about ? just go...
Si Young ; Yeah ~ Please Eun Hyuk ssi...
Eun Hyuk : Mian Si Young ah, I already have a plan to do tonight...with someone...
Si Young : With who ?
Eun Hyuk : My friends...
Si Young : Really ? arasseo !
Kim : Gwenchana Si Young...maybe later, right Eun Hyuk ssi ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~ maybe later...
Si Young : Okay...promise me ?
Eun Hyuk : Well....
Si Young : Gomawo Eun Hyuk ah !

We go back to our house...

Si Young : Eun Hyuk is so handsome...
Kim ; Maybe....
Si Young : Yaaa..what happen to you ?
Kim ; Ani...something brokes my heart...
Si Young : Ye ???
Kim ; Ani..just forget about it...
Si Young : Well, okay ~ I want to take a bath..and then, because I don't have a date with anyone..I want to study tomorrows subject...subject that I don't like...
Kim ; Hahaha...I need to go out for a while..
Si Young ; Han River ? you always like to go there, don't you ?
Kim : Yeah...my favorite place to hang out alone...
Si Young : Hahahaha..okay ~



When I get ready to go out...going to Si Young's room and saw that she's already fall asleep...

Kim : Study ?? Haha... * close the door *

I take a walk going to the Han River and then after I arrive there..I just take a sit on the bench...
10 minutes later, Eun Hyuk called me...

Eun Hyuk : Kim ah, is our date still on ?
Kim : But you said that you need to meet your friends...
Eun Hyuk : I'm just lying...to Si Young...
Kim : Well, I'm here at Han River...come over...
Eun Hyuk : Okay ~ wait me there...I'll come ~
Kim : Ne...

Eun Hyuk come to me and hug me from behind...

Kim : Huh ?
Eun Hyuk : Just stay like this for a while...

We just stay like that for a moment and suddenly Eun Hyuk kiss my cheek...



Eun Hyuk : I love you...
Kim : Mwoyaaa ?
Eun Hyuk : What ? is it something wrong ? * sit beside me *
Kim : Ani..just so sudden..wae ?
Eun Hyuk : Just trying to be romantic..can't I ?
Kim ; Hahaha..it's weird...
Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi, at the book store today..why you want me to go for a date with Si Young ?
Kim : She likes you...
Eun Hyuk : But I don't like her...I mean...I don't love her...
Kim : Really ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~ are you trying to make me to be with her ?
Kim : ........
Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi...tell me please...
Kim : You should give her a chance..maybe one day..you will love her...and will forget about me...
Eun Hyuk : Mwo ? are you crazy ? I won't !
Kim : She suits you...
Eun Hyuk : Kim..please don't start !
Kim : Start what ?
Eun Hyuk : Something stupid...thinking about me with Si Young...that will not gonna be happen..
Kim : Just forget about me, Eun Hyuk ah ! and go to Si Young...
Eun Hyuk : Ouh yes ~ I will go to her and said that I love you, Kim ! I will do that...
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi...I need to do that...she loves you...and I already promise her that you will be her...
Eun Hyuk : What ?? Shirro...
Kim : She's my friend...
Eun Hyuk : I know..but you shouldn't do that to her...you loves me don't you ?
Kim : ........
Eun Hyuk : Kim ah, tell me that you loves me...
Kim : The truth is...I don't loves you...
Eun Hyuk : Mwoyaa ? Kim ah, are you joking ?
Kim : Ani...I'm not... * stand up * I should go now...
Eun Hyuk : Kim ah.... * try to hold his tears * please..why you do this to me ?
Kim : I just play with you...that's all... * walk away *
Eun Hyuk : Kim ah...you are lying..don't you ? Kim ah !!!

" I'm sorry, Eun Hyuk ah.. it's hurt me a lot..but I need to do this...."




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment