Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, July 27, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Seventeen ]


Su Jong : Yobo...what are you doing ?
Lee Teuk : Ani...send some photos to Eun Hyuk...
Su Jong : Ye ? what photo ?
Lee Teuk : Kim's photo...
Su Jong : For what ?
Lee Teuk : I want Eun Hyuk always remember about Kim...you want them to be together again, right ?
Su Jong : Yeah....
Lee Teuk : Then, just wait and see...
Su Jong : Okay...



Su Jong and Lee Teuk just sitting and watch the beach together...the waves, the sun and everything were really nice that day...while me walking on the beach...

" This is the place that Eun Hyuk propose me to be his girlfriend before...but it already be a memories "

~~~Flashback ~~~

Eun Hyuk : I think I like you...
Kim : *look at Eun Hyuk * speechless *
Eun Hyuk : It's weird right ? we still not even know about each other much..but...I already fall in love with you...
Kim : Waeyo ? I'm not that special...
Eun Hyuk : Molla...I just want to be with you...that's all !
Kim : ......
Eun Hyuk : Will you ? be with me ??
Kim : But...we....

~~~End flashback ~~~

After he proposed me to be his girlfriend...he kissed my lips and I feel so happy that moment...
But now...it's just a memories that I shouldn't erase from my mind..I want it to be the sweet moments ever...since I know..I'm not going to be with him anymore...he already have Si Young...

Su Jong : Eonni....
Kim : Su Jong ah...wae ?
Su Jong : Where you want to go after this ?
Kim : Can we go to shopping ?
Su Jong : Shopping..sure !
Kim : Right now ?
Su Jong : Yeah...of course right now..I can't wait to shopping with you...
Kim : Kajja....

We heading to the town....shopping and spend our time together...have a lunch...
After that, Lee Teuk and Su Jong send me to the hotel...

Su Jong : Eonni...are you sure you want to stay here ?
Kim : Yeah...I don't want to bother you...
Lee Teuk : Btw, when will you going back to Seoul ?
Kim : Tomorrow night...
Su Jong : Mwo ? why so early ?
Kim : Yaaa...I only have one week holiday...
Su Jong : Aahh, jinjja ?
Kim : Don't worry...I will come here again...but maybe not on this 3 months since I will have my final exam..
Lee Teuk : Your final semester ?
Kim : Yeah...then, need to find a job...hahaha...
Lee Teuk : Just get married...
Kim : Mwo ? Shirro ! I want to have my own money..
Lee Teuk : Yeah..I think you should...it's gonna be a waste since you already tired study hard...
Kim : That's right ! btw, thanks for today..I really enjoy it...
Su Jong : No problem, eonni ! if you don't have anything to do..you can come to our house..maybe for dinner...
Kim : I will think about it....bye !
Su Jong : Bye bye eonni !!

Su Jong and Lee Teuk going back to their house while me going to my room and laying on the bed...
It's really tired today but I have so much fun walking, chatting, shopping and hang out with them...



At Taipei Story House...

Ye Sung : Uwaaaaa ~ so many goodies that I want to buy here...
Jong Jin : Hyung ah...here here ~ have comic books also...aigooo ~
Ye Sung : Huh ? where's Eun Hyuk ?
Jong Jin : Molla....before this he walking beside us...
Eun Hyuk : I'm here...wae ?
Ye Sung : See...I know you really loves this place right ?
Eun Hyuk : That's why I brought you guys here....
Jong Jin : Ye ? you already know this place ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~ we are very lucky when we come they make a comic exhibition...because sometimes they will change frequently...
Ye Sung : Ouh, really ?
Jong Jin : Hyung ah, how did you know about this ? you already came here ?
Eun Hyuk : Ani..I google it.. * laughing and walk away *
Ye Sung : Mwo ????
Jong Jin : Yaa...the way he talked like he already came here...but he just google it ?
Ye Sung : Hahaha....
Jong Jin : Hyung..why are you laughing ?
Ye Sung : Because you already be pranked by him...
Jong Jin : Not only me...
Ye Sung : Then ?
Jong Jin : You also, right ?
Ye Sung : Of course !! I'm a stupid...don't become like me...hahahaha...
Jong Jin : Hahahaha...crazy hyung !

Two months later....

We been really busy with our study since we need to complete and send our report, assignment that month...going to have our final exam...that night, I going back so late...and waiting for the bus or a cab at the bus stop...when I'm waiting for the bus...one car stop in front of me...the driver come out from the car...and he come towards me...

Eun Hyuk : Kajja...
Kim : For what ?
Eun Hyuk : I will send you home...
Kim : Gwenchana ! I'm waiting for the bus...
Eun Hyuk : Already late...and it's really danger if you wait here alone...
Kim : I'm going to be fine..don't worry about me !
Eun Hyuk : * grab my hands and pull me going to his car *
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi !! It's hurt !!
Eun Hyuk :Then, just go in...

I go into his car...and he droves me home...
After we arrived in front of my apartment...I'm going out from his car without any words...
He also go out from his car..and grab my hands and hug me...



Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi...I miss you...don't you miss me too ?

I just keep silent that time...I don't know how to react since I miss him too..but I can't...when I saw his face...I remembered about Si Young...

Kim : Eun Hyuk ah, let me go ! Si Young will see this...
Eun Hyuk : Can you just forget about Si Young for a moment ? * still hug me *

" I miss you so much, Eun Hyuk ah ! I really am...how I wish I can take back for everything what I said...I think I can't because it's too late now "

Kim : I should go..it's already late...you should go back too..
Eun Hyuk : Can we just stay like this for a minute ? I miss this...

I just let him hug me, because I also want to hug him too...then, he let me go...

Eun Hyuk : Should we be together again ?
Kim : We can't ! I'm sorry..I really want to be with you..but I don't think I can let this happen...
Eun Hyuk : But...Kim ssi....

I walk away from him...and going inside to my apartment...

" I'm sorry Eun Hyuk...I let you down again..even I want to be with you like forever "




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment