Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Thirteen ]



Eun Hyuk at the Han River still didn't know why I acted that way..



Eun Hyuk : Kim ah, waeyo ? do you really just play with my feelings ? how come ? * sit *

While me just walking back to my apartment...

" Did I do the right thing ? left him to Si Young ? Just like Ye Sung said...He loves me...and I love him...but...I already promise to Si Young that Eun Hyuk will be her...and she is my best friend..."

I cried so hard that night...thinking what will happen next...

" Kim ah, you really want me to do this don't you ? I know you loves me...but you trying to hurts my feeling because you want me to be with Si Young...okay ! I get it...you will see... "

The next morning...

Si Young : Kim ah, I already late to the class..omo ~~ ottokhae ?
Kim : Ne ?? what time is it ?
Si Young : It's already 8am...wake up !
Kim : 8am ? yaaaa ~ it's not my time yet...I have 5 hours to go...my class at 2pm...
Si Young : How about mine ?
Kim : What ? just go ~ mumbling yourself...you gonna be late then...
Si Young : Yeah..yeah ~ you are right !

Si Young just get ready to the class...and then without telling me..she's going alone...

After Ye Sung and Eun Hyuk class ended...

Ye Sung : Eun Hyuk ah, are you okay ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~ I'm fine...wae ?
Ye Sung : But you look so pale...
Eun Hyuk : I'm sorry ~ I don't have a mood to talk today...need to go to the library... * walk away *
Ye Sung : Eun Hyuk ah !!

Ye Sung going to the cafe and met Si Young that already sit on the corner...alone...



Si Young : Ye Sung ah, here !
Ye Sung : Where's Kim ?
Si Young : Still at home since her class is on 2pm...
Ye Sung : Ah, really ? envy her....
Si Young : I know right...but...where's Eun Hyuk ?
Ye Sung : At the library...I don't what happen to him because suddenly he doesn't have a mood...weird !
Si Young : Really ?
Ye Sung : Did they....
Si Young : They ? what ?
Ye Sung : Aniyaaa..just forget about it...okay ? should we eat something ?
Si Young : Good idea !

" Omo ~ did Kim already said that to him ? I should ask Kim about this..."

Si Young : Ye Sung ah, palli !!!
Ye Sung : I'm coming...

At our house...I get ready to go to my class...
After I arrive there, I'm going straight to the class because I don't want to be late...since I heard the lecturer is really firm...
That time, me and Eun Hyuk bump to each other on the lift...but we just keep silent because the issue last night...

" Why he looks so pale ? Is it my fault he become like that ? I'm sorry, Eun Hyuk ahh ! "

Eun Hyuk just left me and going to the library...

My class end that day, the lecturer is really nice even she is really firm toward her students...but I like her...love the way she teach us...



Ye Sung : Kim ah !
Kim : Ye Sung ssi...annyeong !
Ye Sung : Your class over for today ?
Kim : Yeah ~ nice class ! how about you ?
Ye Sung : Nado ~ should we go somewhere ? because I want to ask you something...
Kim : Just us ?
Ye Sung : Ani....with Eun Hyuk too...
Kim : Ye ??? for what ?
Ye Sung : Just come..Eun Hyuk is waiting for us...
Kim : But...Ye Sung ssi...shirro !
Ye Sung : Wae ?
Kim : I just don't want to meet him for now...
Ye Sung : So...it's true...you already broke up with him ?
Kim : Yeah ~
Ye Sung : But why ? Kim ah, don't forget about your feelings...
Kim : I know...but I already promise to Si Young...
Ye Sung : Promise ? about what ?
Kim : That Eun Hyuk will be her boyfriend...and Eun Hyuk will loves her..
Ye Sung : Mwo ?? are you crazy ?
Kim : Yeah...I am ! wae ? can't I sacrifice for my best friend ?
Ye Sung : But this is too much...you already killed his feelings toward you...and yeah ~ you don't deserve him..you are not good for him... * walk away *

I was really shocked that moment with what Ye Sung said just now...am I ? I don't deserve him ? maybe yes...it's true..because I'm not good for him..Si Young is the one...

I really sad that day...it's just I lost my best friend...but they will never knows my feelings...
Suddenly I feel so guilty towards him...I love him..but Si Young is the one that makes me do this...But now, what should I do ? Should I ask for forgiveness ? Did he will forgive me ? Molla....

When I walk alone at the Han River...I saw someone that I really knew...it's Eun Hyuk...
He standing alone near to the river...

" Should I go to him ? or shouldn't ? "

Then, I make a decision to tell him that I'm sorry for what I'd have said before...but suddenly...someone is coming to him...it's Si Young....



Si Young : Eun Hyuk ah, why you want to meet me here ? * hold Eun Hyuk's arm *
Eun Hyuk : You said that you want to have a date with me, right ?
Si Young : Yeah....
Eun Hyuk : How about now ?
Si Young : Now ? date ? with you ? really ?
Eun Hyuk : Yup...don't want ?
Si Young : Of course I want...
Eun Hyuk : What do you want to do tonight ?
Si Young : I don't know...watching movies ? is it okay ?
Eun Hyuk : Sounds good...kajja...
Si Young : Gomawo !!

I felt my tears falling really hard that time...I know...this is my punishment...I deserve this...
I just watch them walk away together holding hands...


" I think I'm too late now for forgiveness "
You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment