Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Sixteen ]



Next morning, Si Young at her village have a breakfast with her family...



Si Young's Dad : Si Young ah, I thought you will bring Kim too..
Si Young : Ani ~ she's going to Jeju to meet her dongsaeng...
Si Young's Dad : Ah, really ?
Si Young : Ye....Appa..after I finished my study..can I stay with you ? at Ilsan ?
Si Young's Dad : Sure...why not ?
Si Young : Jinjjayo ?
Si Young's Dad : Yeah...urmmm..I heard that you have a boyfriend ? Am I right ?
Si Young : Appa !
Si Young's Dad : What ? is it true ? then, you need to bring him when you come and meet me, arasseo ?
Si Young : Ne...

In the hotel at Jeju, I still on my sleep mode...and suddenly I've got a phone call from Su Jong...

Su Jong : Eonni, where are you ? still sleeping at your room ? Wake up !!!
Kim : Ne ? wae ?? It's still early...
Su Jong : Lee Teuk wants to treat you a breakfast...
Kim : It's okay..I don't want to disturb your dates together...
Su Jong : Aigoo..eonni !!!

I hang up the phone and continue my sleep...and again I've got a phone call from Su Jong...

Su Jong : Eonni !!!
Kim : Mwoyaaa ?
Su Jong : Eun Hyuk oppa is here !! he's going to your room now !!!
Kim : Ye ???? * shocked * * wake from my bed *
Su Jong : Hahahaha !!!
Kim : Why are you laughing ?
Su Jong : Gotcha !! already get up from your bed, right ? then, go to shower and meet us at the lobby..
Kim : Yaaaaaa....Su Jong ahhh !

Su Jong hang up the phone and continue laughing...

Lee Teuk : Jagi..you shouldn't do that...
Su Jong : That is the way to wake her up...
Lee Teuk : Btw, did you asked her what had happened to Kim and Eun Hyuk ?
Su Jong : Yeah ~ I don't how can I help her..because she is the want that dumped Eun Hyuk oppa..
Lee Teuk : Mwo ? why ?
Su Jong : For her best friend, Si Young...
Lee Teuk : Si Young ?
Su Jong : You never meet her and she didn't come to our wedding...she loves Eun Hyuk, and Kim eonni loves Eun Hyuk too...so, Kim decide to break up with Eun Hyuk and give Eun Hyuk to Si Young...
Lee Teuk ; Why did she do that ? she loves Eun Hyuk, right ?
Su Jong : Yeah...but Si Young eonni also her best friend...
Lee Teuk : Then, how about Eun Hyuk ? did he decide to go to Si Young too ?
Su Jong : Ne...
Lee Teuk : Mwoyaa ? Eun Hyuk also loves Si Young...
Su Jong : I don't think so...
Lee Teuk : How come ? Aigoo ~ If I'm in Eun Hyuk's place..I will never do that...
Su Jong : Really ?
Lee Teuk : Of course ~ because I know you will never let me go.. * smiles *
Su Jong : Hahahaha...



After I get ready to go breakfast with Su Jong and Lee Teuk, I go downstairs to meet them in the lobby..

Kim : Yaaa...what are you talking about ? about me ?
Lee Teuk : Aniyaaa...
Su Jong : Talking about us...
Kim : Really ?
Su Jong : Yeah....
Lee Teuk : Kajja..I know a place that have a good breakfast here...

In the car going to the restaurant that Lee Teuk said...I watch this to couple talking and be romantic to each other...

" Why I feel so jealous ? "

Su Jong : Eonni, gwenchana ?
Kim : Ne ? yeah ~ I'm okay...just feel sleepy...
Su Jong : Mwoyaaa ? sleepy again at this time ?
Lee Teuk : Should we go to the beach after finish our breakfast ?
Su Jong : Uwaaaa ~ really ?
Kim : Sounds good...
Lee Teuk : We also have a good news to share...
Kim : Good news ? what is it ?
Su Jong : After we arrived at the restaurant, okay ?
Kim : Okay...

We finished our breakfast and heading to the beach...

Kim : Yaaa..I thought you guys want to share something with me ? what is it ?
Su Jong : Should I tell her, yobo ?
Lee Teuk : Wae ? you want me tell her ?
Kim : What is it ? you makes me scared...
Su Jong : Eonni...you gonna be an aunt...
Kim : Mwo ??? really ???
Su Jong : Yeah....it's already two months now...
Kim : Omo ~ Lee Teuk ah, Su Jong ah...chukahae !!
Su Jong : Gomawo, eonni !
Kim : When the due ?
Su Jong : Next year in April...
Kim : Next year ?
Lee Teuk : Wae ? something happen ?
Kim : Aniyaaa...I don't think that I will be here in Korea since this is my last year...
Su Jong : Ye ? you going back to Malaysia ?
Kim : Ne...but never mind, I will make a time to come here..
Su Jong : Promise me, eonni !
Kim : Promise !!

While me, Su Jong and Lee Teuk walking and spend our time together at the beach...with the good news for Su Jong and Lee Teuk...I feel so happy seeing them...

At Taiwan...Ye Sung searching for Eun Hyuk that not in the room...



Ye Sung : Eun Hyuk ah, what are you doing here alone ?
Eun Hyuk : Ani...Lee Teuk send me a photo...
Ye Sung : Really ? can I see ?

Ye Sung look at the photo that Lee Teuk send to Eun Hyuk...

Ye Sung : Omo ~ Kim looks so cute here...
Eun Hyuk : I don't think so...she looks the same like before..
Ye Sung : Mwo ? Are you jealous ?
Eun Hyuk : Ye ? jealous ? micheosseo ?
Ye Sung : Yeah...because she's not yours anymore...
Eun Hyuk : So ?
Ye Sung : You miss her so much don't you ?
Eun Hyuk : Can we not talk about this thing ? * walk away *

" Yeah ~ I miss her..but what should I do ? She is the one that want me to forget about her and be happy with Si Young...but Si Young ssi, mian ~ I don't think I can be with you since my heart and my mind always think about Kim "



Jong Jin : Hyung...what happen to Eun Hyuk hyung ?
Ye Sung : Miss his girlfriend...
Jong Jin : Nugu ? Si Young noona ?
Ye Sung : Nope...It's Kim...
Jong Jin : Mwo ? Kim noona ? what happened to them ?
Ye Sung : It's a long story...and you still a kid..you shouldn't know about this..* chase Eun Hyuk *
Jong Jin : Mwoyaaa ? I'm not a kid anymore...hyung !!!





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment