Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Ten ]



Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi, what are you doing here ?
Eun Hyuk : Can we go somewhere else ?
Kim : Going where ? It's already midnight...
Eun Hyuk : I don't know..
Kim : Kajja ~ * pinch Eun Hyuk's cheek *
Eun Hyuk : * smiles *

I just follow Eun Hyuk...Eun Hyuk drive his car to somewhere...

Kim : Eun Hyuk ahh, where are we going ? I'm sleepy ~
Eun Hyuk : Just sleep...after we arrived at the destination, I will wake you up..
Kim : Jinjja ?
Eun Hyuk : Ye...

Then, I just fall asleep because I'm feel so tired...

Eun Hyuk don't know where to go and end up going back to his house...
After we arrived at his house, he lift me up to his house and then put me on his bed...
He take the blanket and cover half of my body...

Eun Hyuk : Sleep tight, dear ! * kiss my forehead *

Eun Hyuk take one pillow and sleeping in the living room...



The next morning, I woke up and stretch my body and suddenly...

Eun Hyuk : Ouchh ~ my face !
Kim : Huh ?!? * take my hand back and look who is beside me *
Eun Hyuk : Kim ah ! You shouldn't  do that, it's hurt !
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi ? Aaaaaarrghhhh !!!! * screaming and wake up from the bed * What are you doing here?
Eun Hyuk : This is my house...I can do anything that I want..
Kim : Ne ?? Your house ?? * look around *

" Yeah ~ this is his house...Omo ~ ottokhae ? "

Eun Hyuk : Satisfied ?
Kim : But how come I'm here ?
Eun Hyuk : Don't you remember that I asked you out ? then you feel so sleepy...
Kim : Yeah...then ?
Eun Hyuk : Yaaa....pabo ! * knock my head * are you still sleeping ?
Kim : Aniyaaa....but..
Eun Hyuk : Don't worry ! I'm not doing anything to you...I sleep on the couch at the living room last night but hurts my back...that's why I'm here...
Kim : Really ? Aigoo ~ I can't trust you now since I'm not remembered anything...
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~ you should trust me !
Kim : I think I should go now...Si Yeong will be worried about me...
Eun Hyuk : Mwoyaa ? Si Yeong again ?
Kim ; Waeyo ?
Eun Hyuk : I brought you here because I don't want Si Yeong to disturb us...but then you said her name...already spoiled my mood...
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi...
Eun Hyuk : Mwo ?
Kim : Mianhae...
Eun Hyuk : I don't want to talk with you..or you might said about her again * get up and go to the bathroom *
Kim : Yaaa..this guy ! * thinking *

After Eun Hyuk  take a shower....he feels weird because he didn't saw me in his bedroom...

Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi !

Eun Hyuk go find me in the living room but also didn't find me...and he go to the kitchen..

Kim : Jjang !
Eun Hyuk : Yaaa..mwoyaa ? you scared me !
Kim : Jinjjayo ? Mian ~ * sad face *
Eun Hyuk : Aigoo ~ ugly face... * pinch my cheek *
Kim : Ne ? Ugly ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~ didn't take a shower yet...don't you ?
Kim : But I already wash my face...
Eun Hyuk : Really ?
Kim : Of course !
Eun Hyuk : What did you do in my kitchen ?
Kim : I make some breakfast...
Eun Hyuk : Omo ~ smell delicious !
Kim : But you can't eat it..
Eun Hyuk : Huh ? waeyo ?
Kim : Because you still wearing a towel !
Eun Hyuk : Aaah ~ you didn't feel scared if I do something to you ?
Kim : Aniyoo...I'm okay with it... * confident *
Eun Hyuk : Are you sure ? * get near me *
Kim : Ne !!
Eun Hyuk : Urm...okay... * getting closer *
Kim ; Eun Hyuk ssi !!! * close my eyes *



Eun Hyuk pinch my nose and laughing hard..

Eun Hyuk : Hahahaha....coward ! * walk to his room *
Kim : Huh ??! * open my eyes back * Yaaaa !!! I'm not a coward !!
Eun Hyuk : Mwo ? But you look like...Hahahaha !
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi  !!! * scream * Aigooo ~ jinjja ! He really scared me...

I prepare the porridge that I make in the table and make some tea for him...



Eun Hyuk : Aigoo ~ it's good that I have a wife..
Kim : Ne?
Eun Hyuk : Hihi ~ can I eat ?
Kim : You can't !
Eun Hyuk : Mwoyaa ? Again ?? I already have my clothes on...
Kim : Just eat ! then, you need to send me home...
Eun Hyuk : If I don't want ?
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi !
Eun Hyuk : Ye ~ ye ~ after finish our breakfast, I will send you home, okay ?
Kim ; Ne !
Eun Hyuk : * eat the porridge * Omo ~ so delicious !
Kim ; This will be the first and last..
Eun Hyuk : Huh ? what are you talking about ?
Kim : Nothing ~ I just mumbling myself...

Me and Eun Hyuk just continue our breakfast...
Then, Eun Hyuk send me home as promised....






You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment