Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's already been a month =)










Miss this moment so muchhh !!
I can't believe that I was there watching my Super Junior crazily dancing and singing..

Yaaa ! I can't believe it..
Can you believe it ??
* What are you talking about, Kim ? *
Hahaha. Did you forget ? It's been a month since SS3 Malaysia apparently held =)
Thanks to Stella Lihan jugak kalau tak I pon lupa..
Yeahh. You know what I mean. right ?
So busy even I have quit my job.. 
* Busy with what ? *
Busy Twittering, Facebooking and also writing a fanfic..
Ooooyeahhhh ! Wish me luck for that fanfic..
Btw.. want to wish you guys that have been to Super Show 3 Malaysia before..
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ELF !!!
Hope that we can make it to SS4 =) Hahaha..
That' s gonna be a fantastic moment that we ever had this year..
For me la kan ? Taktau la kalau orang lain..
Then, just want to share with you guys sume about SS3 Japan.
Someone already upload it into youtube..
Hajat hati nak upload kat sini to show you guys how amazing SS3 are..
And don't forget how AMAZING Super Junior's oppa xD
Gwenchana ! I'll give the link..
Click it if you guys want to watch it =)
But please guys.. I'm begging you don't reupload it.
Because when I check it again. This person already delete most of the SS3 video..
Just watch it there..
Annyeong !! 



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment