Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jungmin ahh !



Don't know what to do right now =(
Before this been busy with facebooking and twittering with my bestfriend ever, Yura =)
But maybe right now dier da masuk ke midnight fantasy
* I mean mimpi *
Hahaa =) Ye la tu kot sebab da tade balas comment pon kt tweet or facebook ni.
So, I've come up with new post today even it's too late =)
Who cares ?
Okay ! Will post about my 3rd bias. Who is he ?
Hahaha. My charisma Park Jungmin ♥


Well, we all already know that dier da kuar kan mini album dier,
right ?
And have a new single jugek. xD
Bukan yang Not Alone tu. I mean his new song called ' Like Tears Are Falling '
I'm so in love with that song actually.
Even baru hari ni dengar but I thought it's quite good though =)
Suke suke and suke sangat ! * gedik mood *
.Sangat touching when you listen the song and at the same time read the lyric.
And also sing with him together.
But, the most that I like is the starting and the ending background with his whistling or something xD
Takmo cakap byk da. Will give you the video and also the english translation for this song.



Alright, I'll let you in on it honestly
I keep seeing you in my eyes only
Eyes, nose and lips, though that small, it's awesome enough on your face
Alright, I'll let you in on a bit more
I start smiling in front of you
As if you did something and it's awaiting my praise
Just like a little kid
As my tears fall, that's how much I feel blessed
As the day passes, I thank heaven all day long
With my five fingers I promise
That I love you always and always
Alright, I'll let you on another
It's so warm in your arms
As I fall asleep in this night as black as the pupil of your eyes
I still dream of that one dream only
As my tears fall, that's how much I blessed
As the day passes, I thank heaven all day long
With my five fingers I promise
That I love you always and always
Even if you don't speak a word, I know it all
That you feel the same way I do
We have all been treading on the same path all along
Whilst we weave memories together
I'll give it all in the way you want it to be
I'll give that beautiful smile up till forever
Let's be together for longer moments
I'll always guard by you
As my tears fall, that's how much I feel blessed
As the day passed , I thank heaven whole day long
With my five fingers I promise
That I love you always and always ~

Enjoy !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment