Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear Anchovy, Saengil Chukahae =D


Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to my Anchovy..
Happy Birthday to you..
Mesti korang tertanye tanye kan who's Anchovy ?
Ikan bilis pon ade birthday ke ?
A'ah ! Yup !
My ikan bilis yang handsome and funny tu..
I love you, sayang !
Eh ! Jap ! Micky je yang paham 'sayang' tu ape maksud dier..
Anchovy I tak tau, because I called him dear..
Heheh * brangan lagi budak ni *
Heii..ape micky micky ni ? This is not about Micky..
If my anchovy tau tentang ni.. Maybe I'll be punished by him xD
Punish ? Yeahh ! punish kena kawen dengan dia..Hahaha =)
I loikeee ! Berbalik pada soklan tadi..
Who the hell is Anchovy ?
Okay ! Anchovy is my lovely, Lee Hyukjae !
Hell yeahh !!
Who's Lee Hyukjae ? 
Aigoo ~ perlu ke nak explain ? Ye lah. explain la jugak eh ? 
Lee Hyukjae tu Eunhyuk. My first love and always be my love.
Hell yeah ! I admit he's the one that i love most than Micky, Minnie and Baby.
I love you baby ! I do and always do..



p/s : Trend # HyukDay and #asiANCHOVYday at twitter !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment