Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, April 11, 2011

Chillex =)



This story actually I should post semalam.
But disebabkan semalam I'm exhausted and got a headache tetibe.
So, I will tell the story today =)
Nothing happened pon sebenar nye. Just want to share something yang menarik.
* Tade la menarik sangat pon *
Okay ! This is the story..
Last saturday night, 
My brother and my sister ajak I and adek I bermalam kt rumah diorang.
Then. disebabkan I cuti on Sunday so I decided pergi la tido Sri Hijauan =)
My sis yang bawa kereta malam tu after I da beli something to eat kat pasar malam.
So, sampai je depan pak guard umah abg I tu.
At the same time, ade la sorang mamat ensem ni duduk tunggu orang kat pondok tu.
Then, I pon mase tu nak kuar sbb nak amek visitor pass kan ?
Tetibe that guy datang melulu kat kereta kitorang.
So, me and my sis like ' WHAT ? '
Hahaha. You know what I mean , right ?
Soreehh ! We doesn't even know you la, handsome !
Then. after I bukak pintu kereta and he realized that he got the wrong car and the wrong person.
Dier just like ' Ooh ! Sorry ! Saya salah orang ! '
Dalam hati I just macam ' Hehe. It's okay dear, naseb baek you handsome ! '
Hahaha... * cakap la I ni pervert. x kesah pon *
Pahtu after that the real car for him da sampai,
And my sis cakap that his friends or family ke ape drove a Mazda.
I just like ' Ommo ! Chincha ? ' * again *
Takkan la kereta Mazda and Honda pon dier x buleh nak beza kan ? 
Hahaha. Poor him ! But it's okay ! As long as dier handsome like Kpop artist.
I maaf kan.. xD



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment