Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lee Hyukjae's Birthday !




Hi there...
Take a break for a while...not gonna post a fan fiction since today is a special day for my LEE HYUKJAE !
It's his 27th birthday for international but for korean age he's already turn 28 years old...



Happy Birthday to my dear, Lee Hyukjae ~~!!!

- Anchovy     -Gummy Smile     - Monkey     - Pigeon     
     - Bean Sprout     - Wolverine     - Dancing Machine

Btw, special for Eunhyuk ssi...ELF all over the world start trending #HappyHyukDay and it's Worldwide trending last night..it's really daebak !!


Eunhyuk ah, thank you for your all DANCE MOVES, the SONGS, the HAPPINESS that you gave to us these past few years until now...I really appreciated it !!! 
And of course your LOVE especially for ELF ;) Gomawo !!!

Last night, before I'm going to sleep I tweet to him and asking about his new selca...and finally he uploaded it a lot...more that I asked I think..I know it's not for me and it's not because of tweeted that I wrote to him..but still I really loves it...since he gave me what I want...




Oppa yaaa....thank you for your selca...and take care of yourself in Vietnam since I'm not gonna be there...
Hahaha ! and I hope that we gonna have a SS5 here in Malaysia..really want to meet you...since I'm so jealous seeing others ELF taking a picture with you..I want it too !!!! 


HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TO LEE HYUKJAE !!
THANKS TO EOMMA AND APPA FOR YOUR LOVELY SON !! ;)




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment