Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 28)



listen to this >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rSwnNf0yqg



A few minutes later, Eunda called Eunhyuk…

Eunda : Oppa…I’m done…

She swipe her tears before Eunhyuk come in…Eunhyuk doesn’t say anything and just lift Eunda….take and put her on her bed…

Eunhyuk : You want anything ? a water ?
Eunda : Ne..sure…



Eunhyuk pour a water into the glass and give it to Eunda…Eunda take a sip and then give back to Eunhyuk..

Eunda : Thank you…
Eunhyuk : Welcome…

Then Eunda just lay down on her bed and turn to the other side…doesn’t want to look at Eunhyuk…Eunhyuk laying on the sofa..but his eyes only stare at Eunda…

Every night, Eunhyuk always accompany Eunda at the hospital..even she doesn’t like it…he still be there for her…it’s been one month and a half Eunda been admitted at the hospital since her legs still cannot move because of the accident…

In the morning, Eunda wake up and saw that Eunhyuk was not there…

Dahae : Morning !
Eunda : Where…
Dahae : What ? Eunhyuk ssi ? I asked him to go back to take a rest and shower first…
Eunda : I didn’t ask about him…
Dahae : Yaaa..you still mad at him…Eunda…if he doesn’t loves you..he will leave you here alone…and you know what ? he didn’t sleep last night…even he doesn’t admit it..
Eunda : What do you mean ?
Dahae : I saw him..he’s really tired nowadays and his eyes looks like a panda…
Eunda : Mwoyaaa ? he gonna be okay…
Dahae : He’s not…
Eunda : Whatever….I need to go to shower…
Dahae : Let me help you..
Eunda : Ne…

After Eunda finished, she sit on the wheel chair while Dahae push her going to garden…

Dahae : The doctor said that I need to bring you outside..to take a fresh air…
Eunda : Omo…It’s really refreshing…
Yesung : Hi Eunda….
Eunda : Yesung oppa…
Dahae : I will leave you guys together…
Yesung : Gomapta !

Yesung sit on the bench next to Eunda…



Yesung : How’s your leg ?
Eunda : Well, I don’t know yet...*smiles*
Yesung : Eunda ssi…I’m sorry….
Eunda : About what ?
Yesung : About your baby…I wish I can help you that night…
Eunda : Oppa..what are you talking about ?
Yesung : We were inside the car…trying to call you when suddenly saw a car came towards you and hit you…
Eunda : Ye ?
Yesung : Wookie was there as well…but don’t worry…the police already arrested Woori…she already admitted that she hit you…
Eunda : She admit it ?
Yesung : Yeah…Eunhyuk make her admit her mistakes…
Eunda : Did you just said that because you want me to forgive him ?
Yesung : Ani…it’s true…Eunda ssi, please forgive him…and start a new life with him…
Eunda : Oppa…I already start a new life with him…but….he…
Yesung : He doing nothing…
Eunda : He killed our baby…why must I forgive him about that ?
Yesung : Eunda ssi…*confront and hold both of Eunda’s arm* it’s not that you can’t pregnant again..the doctor said that you can…that’s what I mean…beside, It’s not Eunhyuk’s fault…just think it’s a faith that the baby not belong to you…maybe god want you guys to realize…he took your baby just because you guys not ready yet..well, because of this problem…maybe you guys make a decision to get divorce…I don’t know…
Eunda : Divorce ???
Yesung : Maybe…but for me..I don’t want you guys to divorce…I want you to be happy together…I know he make you happy and you can make him happy…every married couple will face this kind of problem…take this as a challenge…whether you guys can handle this or not…
Eunda : I don’t want to get divorce…I still love him..but when I think about it…it’s hurt me a lot…
Yesung : I know it’s hurt you a lot…but now…Eunhyuk hurts the most…if you guys acted this way..how come you guys gonna get a baby later ? *wink*
Eunda : Oppaaa !!! *smiles*
Yesung : Hahaha….

Eunhyuk looking at Eunda and Yesung laughing from far away…

“ I miss your smile, Eunda…..”

Dahae come towards them…

Dahae : Eunda…let’s go inside…the doctor want to see you…
Eunda : Ne…

Yesung push Eunda’s wheel chair going to the doctor’s room…

Doctor : Hello..Mrs. Lee…how are you ?
Eunda : I’m fine…
Doctor : Well…first..let me check you blood pressure…
Eunda : Ne…

The doctor check her blood pressure and check her head that got a bruises…then checked her legs…

Doctor : You can go back home in a few days…
Eunda : Really ? Omo…Oppa…

Eunda feel really excited about it and forget that Eunhyuk wasn’t there…Suddenly Eunhyuk come…

Eunhyuk : I’m here…
Dahae : Eunhyuk ah, don’t you hear what the doctor said ? she can go home in a few days…
Doctor : And now she can try to walk...and you *point to Eunhyuk* need to help her…
Eunhyuk : Of course..I will…
Doctor : Good…meet you later…
Eunda : Thank you, doctor…



Eunhyuk push Eunda going to her room…while Dahae going to the café and just let them to have a times together…
When they arrived at her room, Sora eonni, eommoni and ahbeoji is there…

Dukboon : Dear..how are you ?
Eunda : Eommoni…I’m fine…
Sora : Eunda…what the handsome doctor said ?
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ? handsome…
Eunda : He’s really cute today…
Kanghun : Sora yaa…you fell in love with that doctor ?
Sora : Ahbeoji..I’m just joking…*smiles*
Kanghun : Hahaha…
Dukboon : When you can come back ??
Eunhyuk : In a few days…
Dukboon : Good..you guys need to stay at our home for a few days..
Eunda : Ne…it’s a good idea..
Dukboon : Did you hear me, Hyukjae ah ?
Eunhyuk : Ne...eomma…*smiles*
Dukboon : I want to make a healthy food for my daughter in law…*hold Eunda’s hand*
Eunda : Gomawo…



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment