Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 26)



listen to this >>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOksJlIT4Pg



After the doctor checked Eunda…

Eunhyuk : What happen doctor ?
Doctor : Nothing..she having a convulsions…a normal things actually for a patient that unconscious for a few day since they give a reaction…
Dahae : You mean..is this a good news ?
Doctor : Well, I can’t say about it…either it’s good or bad..
Eunhyuk : Ye ?
Doctor : I mean that it’s either one…just pray for me..the way that I look at her…she’s really strong..
Dahae : Omo…I’m scared ! *cry*

Eunhyuk started to cry again…



Dahae : Gwenchana Eunhyuk ssi, just pray for her..
Eunhyuk : She can’t leave me..
Dahae : She will not..she loves you…

It’s been two hours they were waiting for Eunda to wake up…Eunhyuk going to the toilet while Yoonyoung and Dahae sitting beside Eunda since the doctor already let them in..
Yesung and Donghae going back to their dorm because they have a variety show to attend..

Suddenly when they chatting together…they heard a sound…from Eunda..

Dahae : Omo…Eunda ssi…
Yoonyoung : Eunda…wake up…

And then, they saw Eunda’s hand moving…

Eunda : Op….paa….
Dahae : Eunda ssi…please open your eyes..

Finally, Eunda open her eyes slowly…

Eunda : Eonni….
Yoonyoung : Omomo…she’s wake up…
Dahae : Yoonyoung ssi, can you call the doctor to come here and check Eunda ?
Yoonyoung : Ne…

Yoonyoung run away to search for the doctor to check Eunda’s condition…

Dahae : Eunda ssi…
Eunda : Eonni..where am I ? What happen to me ?
Dahae : You have involved in accident..
Eunda : My baby ??
Dahae : I’m sorry about the baby…
Eunda : Ye ? *crying* Eonni…please tell me it’s not true..
Dahae : I’m sorry…the more important thing is that you save..
Eunda : But….*crying out loud* my baby…..



Eunhyuk come inside since he heard a noise…

Eunhyuk : Jagi..it’s me…please calm down..
Eunda : You…you killed my baby…

Eunhyuk feel really shocked after she said that to him…

Eunda : Dahae eonni..please tell him to go away…I don’t want to look at him…he’s a killer…

After a moment, Yoonyoung and a doctor come…

Doctor : Please let us handle this..you can go out for a while…

Eunhyuk, Yoonyoung and Dahae just listen to the doctor and sitting on the bench..

A few minutes later, the doctor come out…

Eunhyuk : Is she okay ?
Doctor : She just stressed about her baby…we already gave her an injection to calm down…
Eunhyuk : Thank you, doctor..

Eunhyuk just straight going to Eunda’s room to checked her wife condition…

Eunhyuk : Jagi…
Eunda : Please go away..
Eunhyuk : Eunda ssi…I’m sorry…
Eunda : Go away…Eonni !!!!! *screaming*

Dahae come to see what happen..



Dahae : Eunda ssi..waeyo ?
Eunda : Please tell him to go…I don’t want to look at his face now..he’s a killer…he killed our baby..
Eunhyuk : Eunda….I’m not…
Eunda : Just because of you…she almost killed me !! and did you feel satisfied when our baby is gone ?? you feel really happy right ?
Eunhyuk : Eunda..I don’t even know that you are pregnant…and why must I killed you and our baby ? I love you…
Eunda : Screw that ! You said that words to Woori as well…are you play with me ?? is our marriage is just a games ??
Eunhyuk : No..it’s not !! please believe me….
Dahae : Eunhyuk ssi, let me handle this..okay ??

Eunhyuk give a chance to Dahae to handle what had happened…



Yoonyoung : Eunhyuk ah…she gonna be fine..she just stressed about your baby..
Eunhyuk : It’s my fault…I shouldn’t said that word for the first place…I just should slap her or else…




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment