Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, April 22, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 27)



listen to this >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUCjzMlZ-Hg



Dahae sit beside Eunda…

Dahae : Eunda..
Eunda : If you want to talk about Eunhyuk..just forget it ! I won’t listen…
Dahae : Eunda…please don’t do this to him…
Eunda : Waeyo ? he hurts me, eonni ! and I can’t hurts his feeling now ?
Dahae : But it’s not his fault…
Eunda : He told Woori that he loves her…now he killed our baby…and he almost killed me…
Dahae : He’s not the one that hit you..
Eunda : I know..but it’s because of him..all of this…I shouldn’t marry him for the first place…
Dahae : Eunda !!! What are you talking about ?
Eunda : You were right…I should listen to you before…
Dahae : Yaaa..just because you feel sad now..you will think the negative about how Eunhyuk treated you…he already told me the truth about what had happened that night..
Eunda : And you trust him ?
Dahae : Yeah..the way when he talked…I knew he really honest…he will never lied about this..and you should listen to him first…
Eunda : I won’t…please leave me alone…I want to be alone now…
Dahae : Eunda…



Eunda still doesn’t want to listen to Dahae about Eunhyuk..she leaves Eunda alone and give her times to think straight…

Eunhyuk : Is she okay now ?
Dahae : She really hate you, Eunhyuk ah…
Eunhyuk : But I can explained to her..
Dahae : She won’t listen to you now…she already told me that…also she won’t believe in you..
Eunhyuk : But…
Dahae : Don’t worry…just give her a times…she will be fine..

Yesung and Ryeowook come towards them…

Yesung : Is there any problem ?
Dahae : It’s about Eunda…
Yesung : She gonna be fine..since she already lost her baby…that’s why she acted that way...by the way, Eunhyuk ah…can we talk to you for a second ?
Eunhyuk : Ye…

Eunhyuk followed Yesung and Ryeowook…

Eunhyuk : What is it, hyung ?
Yesung : The police already arrested Woori…
Eunhyuk : Jinjjayo ?
Yesung : Yeah..but the problem is..she doesn’t want to admit that she hit Eunda…
Ryeowook : Maybe you can help the police..
Eunhyuk : Help what ?
Yesung : Help them to make Woori admit her guilt…
Eunhyuk : Now ?
Yesung : Yeah…just for a while…
Eunhyuk : But Eunda…
Yesung : Yaa..don’t worry about her…Dahae and Yoonyoung will take care of her…
Eunhyuk : Ne…arasseo..jamkanman !

Eunhyuk going to Dahae and Yoonyoung…

Eunhyuk : Dahae ah, I need to go to the police station with Yesung and Ryeowook…please help me to take care of Eunda…
Dahae : Ne..I will..just go…
Eunhyuk : Gomawo…

Eunhyuk just leave Dahae and Yoonyoung there…

When they arrived at the police station..the police said that Eunhyuk need to meet her…



Woori : Oppa…please get me out from here..I hate this place..what did I do wrong ?
Eunhyuk : You almost killed my wife…
Woori : Aniyaa….I will never do that…why must I do that to her ?
Eunhyuk : I don’t know…why you asked me ? you should ask yourself…
Woori : Oppa…jebal !*crying* please don’t leave me here alone..I’m scared !
Eunhyuk : I will leave you…and going to Eunda…she’s my wife…I love her..
Woori : No..you don’t love her…you told me that you loves me…
Eunhyuk : How many time should I say ? I love you before I’m married to Eunda..but now…I have her…and I’m happy with her..just because of you…she doesn’t believe in me…she hates me..
Woori : I will never hate you oppa…
Eunhyuk : But I really hate you…so much ! You ruined my life three times…
Woori ; Aniyaaa…
Eunhyuk : First, you uploaded that stupid picture in twotter..and I almost be banned by my own fans and your fans either..now..you ruined my marriage life…you almost killed my wife…
Woori : I didn’t do it…*crying and screaming like crazy*
Eunhyuk : Third, you killed our baby…
Woori : Ye ? Oppa….I didn’t know that you gonna have a baby….please believe me..
Eunhyuk : Then, If you know that…you still gonna hit her right ?
Woori : I’m sorry, oppa..I didn’t meant to…I just want to be with you…that’s why I hit…*didn’t finish her words*

Woori realize that she already admit that she hit Eunda….Then sudden;y the police come inside the room…

Police : Ms. Woori Jang…you already admitter that you hit Mrs. Kim Eunda..you should remain silent or your words will be used at the court…
Woori : Oppa…oppa…I’m sorry…I won’t do it again….please forgive me…please don’t do this to me..oppaaaa !!!
Eunhyuk : I won’t forgive you..never !!!
Woori : Oppa….*crying*

Eunhyuk go out and leave Yesung and Ryeowook there…He feels really mad and sad at the same time…it’s true..that because of him…their baby gone…and Eunda almost got killed…


Yesung : Eunhyuk ah, calm down…
Eunhyuk : Because of me…she hurts so much..
Ryeowook : Yaaa..you can make it right..
Eunhyuk : How..since she won’t listen to me..
Ryeowook : I know…but you need to give her a times…she feels really lost right now..and you know when a women miscarriage..you need to understand them..
Yesung : Yeah…Wookie is right…even she really hates you…but still you need to take care of her…I don’t know when..but she will forgive you..
Eunhyuk : If she doesn’t forgive me ? what should I do next ? I don’t want to lose her…I really love her..
Yesung : I know her, Eunhyuk ah, even in the first time, you scolded her…you told her that you doesn’t like her to be around you…but,,she still accepted you to be her husband…If I’m Eunda..I will never accepted you with what you have done…

Eunhyuk still thinking a way for Eunda forgive him..

That night, Eunhyuk still accompany Eunda in the hospital…Eunda already fall asleep since the doctor gave her a medicine after the dinner…while Eunhyuk sitting on the sofa doing nothing…

Then he saw Eunda try to get up…

Eunhyuk : Eunda ah, where are you going ?

She doesn’t answer him..she need to go to the toilet…when Eunhyuk come towards her and grab her arms…

Eunhyuk : Let me help you…
Eunda : Don’t touch me !
Eunhyuk : But you gonna hurts your leg…
Eunda : I don’t need you..I can handled this by myself..

Eunda walk to the toilet without Eunhyuk’s help and suddenly she fall into the floor…



Eunhyuk : Eunda….
Eunda : Aaaahh, it’s hurt !
Eunhyuk : I told you…

Eunhyuk help Eunda to get up again…

Eunda : Don’t !
Eunhyuk : I know you hates me..but I need to help you..or your broken legs will become more worst…I don’t care if you doesn’t treat me like your husband now…

Eunhyuk lift Eunda and take her to the toilet..

Eunhyuk : Call me if you done..

Eunhyuk walk away and close the door…he sit in front of the door and without him notice…his tears falling down…he really hurts with what Eunda said to him..while Eunda in the toilet crying as well…



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment