Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 19)




listen to this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUxgy8zCtQk




Eunda : Woori Jang ?
Woori : Ne…Eunda ssi ?
Eunda : Majayo..heard that you want to meet me ? waeyo ? is there you want from our company..about a tour guide going somewhere ?
Woori : Ani..I came here just because I want to talk about Eunhyuk oppa..
Eunda : What happen to him ?
Woori : Yaaa…you know that he makes a big mistakes ?
Eunda : A big mistakes ? Aniyoo…he never made any mistake…
Woori : He married you..that’s the biggest mistake…
Eunda : Well, nope..we live happily..are you jealous ?
Woori : Hahah…me ? jealous ? that’s not my type…*smiles*
Eunda : Then ? what’s the matter ?
Woori : I want Eunhyuk back..he’s mine !
Eunda : Mian…he is someone husband now..he already taken…
Woori : Jinjjayo ? then, that night when we spend together…*evil smiles*
Eunda : Mwoyaa ?
Woori : You know what I mean…
Eunda : Well, I think I know..you want to ruin Eunhyuk life again ? is that right ?
Woori : Yaaaa…*stand up*
Eunda : Wae ?

Suddenly someone come toward us..it’s Joowon..

Joowon : Hi..I’m Joowon..can I help you, miss ?
Woori : Do I care ?
Joowon : I have to care about it..since it’s my secretary that you met..
Woori : Aaah, Eunda is your secretary ? well, I have something that you need to do for me actually…
Joowon : What’s that ?
Woori : Tell her to let Eunhyuk go and then you can marry her..
Eunda : Woori ssi !!
Joowon : Sorry…my company can’t accept personal matter…you may go or I will call the security…it’s gonna make you feel shame since you are an idol…
Woori : Yaaaa..Eunda..you should let him go…and believe me…we do more that you do with Eunhyuk oppa…
Eunda : Mianhae...I believe in Eunhyuk more…he will do like what you think…

Woori walk away and left Eunda and Joowon together…



Eunda : Mwoyaaa ? *sigh*
Joowon : Eunda ssi, gwenchana ?
Eunda : Ne…I’m okay..just feels like what she said is true..
Joowon : Yaa..you know what ? I don’t like it when you start to think negative…
Eunda : But if they really do ?
Joowon : Do you believe Eunhyuk will do that ?
Eunda : Ani…
Joowon : Then ? what’s the matter ? just believe him…
Eunda : *smiles*
Joowon : Well, let’s get something to eat, shall we ?
Eunda : Ye ? I thought you already ate with your client..
Joowon : Ani…suddenly I’m thinking to eat lunch with you..that’s why I came back..
Eunda : Haha..jinjjayo ? then, it’s your treat..
Joowon : Sure…

Eunda and Joowon going out to have their lunch together…while someone snap their photo silently..

Three days later, Eunda tidy her table since Eunhyuk will come to pick her up..she wait in the lobby and five minutes later..Eunhyuk come..

Eunda : Oppa…*smiles* I miss you…

Eunhyuk just smiles without saying anything to Eunda…

Eunda : Where are we going now ??
Eunhyuk : Home…
Eunda : You said that you want to watch movies tonight ?
Eunhyuk : Not in the mood for that..
Eunda : Ne..arasseo..

Before that, Eunhyuk going out from the SM building..to pick Eunda at her office..

Woori : Oppa….jamkanman !!
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ?
Woori : I need to show you something..
Eunhyuk : What is it ? you better hurry..I need to pick up my wife..
Woori : Here….

Woori shows the picture of Eunda and Joowon going out for lunch…

Woori : See !! they were dating…
Eunhyuk : Aniyaa…that guy is Eunda’s boss..
Woori : I know right ? maybe they more than a colleague ?
Eunhyuk : What do you mean ?
Woori : Why must they go out together if she loves you more…
Eunhyuk : Just go away…

Eunda and Eunhyuk arrived at their house..

Eunhyuk just lying on the couch and turn on the television..



Eunda : Oppa…you want to eat ? I can make you something…
Eunhyuk : Nevermind…I already full…how about you ? have a delicious lunch today ?
Eunda : Ye ?? what do you mean ?
Eunhyuk : What are you thinking, Eunda ? going out for a lunch with someone else ? with that guy ?
Eunda : Mwoyaa ? I don’t understand…
Eunhyuk : You and your boss…did something happened between you guys ?
Eunda : Oppa....
Eunhyuk : You already felt bored with me, right ? tell me the truth !!!! *scream*

Eunda tears falling down..doesn’t know that Eunhyuk will said something like that..

Eunhyuk : Tell me right now..the truth !!!
Eunda : Aniyaaaa !! there’s nothing between us…you will never care about my feeling don’t you ?? you not gonna asking about what had happened this week ? I was threatened by someone to let you go…it’s been a bad week for me..and now you asking me this ?? you don’t trust me ?? *crying out loud*

Eunda just walk to their bedroom and close the door…Eunhyuk felt really guilty that time..

Eunhyuk : What did I do ??

Eunda in the bedroom sitting in front of the dressing table…close her face with her both hands…thinking and crying at the same time…

“ Should I just let Eunhyuk go ??? “

Eunda going to bed without Eunhyuk that night..while Eunhyuk still in the living room thinking about what he need to do since Eunda felt really hurt about what he already said…

“ Why did I do that ? of course she will never do that ? Why must I believe in Woori more than her ?? paboyaaaa !!!! “





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment