Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 22)




listen to this >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpavUXSSBh0


Three months later, Eunda at the office do some work that Joowon give to her…and suddenly she feels weird…she feels like want to throw up…



Yoonyoung : Eunda ssi, gwenchana ?
Eunda : Ye ? Molla..feels like want to throw up..
Yoonyoung : Yaaa..yaaa..let’s go to the rest room…
Eunda : Ne…

At the rest room after Eunda threw up…

Yoonyoung : Are you pregnant ?
Eunda : Ye ? what are you talking about ?
Yoonyoung : You should go and see the doctor…
Eunda : Maybe later..need to finish my work…

Eunda walk away and going to her table…while Yoonyoung going to Joowon’s office…

Yoonyoung : Mr. Joowon…can I bring Eunda to the clinic ? since I she really sick..
Joowon : Mwo ? she sick ?
Yoonyoung : Ne..I think she’s pregnant…
Joowon : Jinjjayo ? How did you know ?
Yoonyoung : She throw up pretty bad at the rest room just now..
Joowon : Omo..is she okay ?
Yoonyoung : I told you just now..she’s not okay…
Joowon : Let’s bring her to the hospital now…

Joowon go towards Eunda that sitting on her table…still doing a work..

Joowon : Eunda…let’s go !
Eunda : Ye ? go where ? meet your client ?
Joowon : Ani..to the hospital…
Eunda : Huh ? for what ??
Yoonyoung : Eunda ssi…you are not feeling well..
Eunda : Yoonyoung ah, you told Mr. Joowon ??
Yoonyoung : Mian..I’m worried about you..

Eunda doesn’t want to go to the hospital but Joowon and Yoonyoung push her the she decide to go…
After the doctor finished checking Eunda..



Joowon : Doctor…how is she ?
Doctor : You are her husband ?
Joowon : Ani…I’m her colleague…
Yoonyoung : Is she okay ?
Doctor : Well, she’s 4 weeks pregnant…
Yoonyoung : Ye ? Jinjjayo ? Omoo…..omoo..*happy and excited*
Doctor : Need to give her a rest for a while and you can bring her back…
Joowon : Ne…thank you, doctor…*smiles*
Yoonyoung : Mr Joowon…it’s a happy day for Eunda…I’m so happy as well..
Joowon : You are right..should we just call her husband ?
Yoonyoung : Yeah…you are right !

Yoonyoung called Eunhyuk using Eunda’s phone..but he didn’t pick up…
Then, Yoonyoung and Joowon meet Eunda inside the ward…

Yoonyoung : Eunda ssi…congrats !!
Joowon : Yeah…congrats…finally..we gonna be an aunt and uncle..
Eunda : Hihi…thank you, guys for bring me here…
Yoonyoung : Aniyaaa..by the way, should I call Eunhyuk ?
Eunda : Ani…don’t call him,…I don’t want to disturb him now…and actually I want to surprise him..
Joowon : Well, you can go out today…I will give you a ride…
Eunda : Mwo ? I’m okay..I will take a cab..
Yoonyoung : Yaaa..what are you talking about ? we will send you home and then we can go straight to the office to take our things…
Eunda : But I will check out at night, right ?
Joowon : It’s okay…it’s my company…and you should care about your health..not us !
Eunda : Ne…*smiles*

Eunda can check out from the hospital at 8pm…Joowon send her straight to her home…when they arrived…

Yoonyoung : Yaa..Eunda…take care of your health and your baby, arasseo ?
Eunda : Ne…sure I will !

Suddenly they heard someone talking a bit loud behind them..



Woori : Eunhyuk oppa…please don’t leave me ! *hug Eunhyuk*
Eunhyuk : What are you doing ?
Woori : I love you..and I know you loves me too…*crying*
Eunhyuk : What are you talking about ?
Woori : Please tell me the truth oppa..you loves me, right ?
Eunhyuk : Yes ! I love you…but….

Eunhyuk didn’t finished his word since he saw Eunda in front of her…

Yoonyoung : Omo..Eunhyuk ssi…

That time it’s feels like the time are already stop…seeing Woori hugging her husband…
Eunda just run away from Eunhyuk while Eunhyuk trying to release himself from Woori…

Woori : Oppa…please !!

Joowon try to chase Eunda but Yoonyoung stop him since Yoonyoung doesn’t want it to be worst…

Joowon : I can’t leave her like that, Yoonyoung…
Yoonyoung : But Eunhyuk will think that you have a feelings toward her..
Joowon : Yes..I have..but now..she is my friend..and I need to take care of her…

Yoonyoung decide to follow Joowon searching for Eunda…



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment