Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 23)





Eunhyuk just release himself from Woori’s hug…



Eunhyuk : Yaaa…what are you doing ?
Woori : Please…just divorce her..I want you…

Eunhyuk slap Woori’s face…

Woori : Oppa !! *cry*
Eunhyuk : What are you talking about ? Divorce her?
Woori : But you said just now that you love me too..
Eunhyuk : But that was before..before I married her… now..I love Eunda..more than my own life…just go and meet someone else…

Eunhyuk walk away to search for Eunda…

“Mwo ??? just because of that damn woman..you leave me here alone ? you will come and begging me to forgive you after this ~ just wait, Eunhyuk ah !!”

While Eunda doesn’t know where she want to go and end up going to Dahae’s house..

Dahae : Eunda ssi, what are you doing here ?
Eunda : Nothing…just coming to see you since I really miss you so much..
Dahae : Miss me ? Yaa..don’t tell me that you guys fight again ?
Eunda : Aniyaa…he’s not home..so I’m feel a bit bored..
Dahae : Jinjjayo ?
Eunda : Ne… *try to smiles*
Dahae : Come in, btw..Eunda ssi…why you look so pale ? Are you okay ?
Eunda : I’ve a headache…since I feel really tired nowadays…so many works to do..
Dahae : Yaaa..did your boss bullied you ?
Eunda : Ani…
Dahae : Then, just take a rest for a while in your room..you miss your room, right ? Since you still have your personal belongings inside and your beloved Super Junior poster…
Eunda : You still keep it ?
Dahae : of course…it’s yours…I will never touched it..you will kill me…
Eunda : You are right !
Dahae : Hahah..just go…I will make some hot drink for you…
Eunda : Ne..gomawo…



Dahae going to the kitchen to make some hot drink for Eunda..while Eunda going straight to her room and switch on the light…see that her room is still the same as before..before she marrying Eunhyuk…
She just sit on her study table and look at all Super Junior album that she kept on the table..
Look around her room and take on of the album..she look inside the album and when she open it…she saw Eunhyuk’s picture inside…

Eunda : Oppa…

Suddenly without she notice it..her tears falling down…she hug the album so tight..and continue crying…

Dahae bring the hot drink to Eunda’s room…she open the door and saw that Eunda is crying…

“Yaa..Eunhyuk ah, what are you doing now ?? I know something is happened..”

Eunhyuk searching for Eunda everywhere but he doesn’t find her…

Eunhyuk : Eunda ah, I’m sorry…I didn’t meant to say that word to Woori…



He take his phone out and dialed Eunda’s phone number…but unfortunately, Eunda’s phone is out of the battery…

Dahae just sitting in front of the television and heard something fell on the floor...
She going to Eunda’s room and open the door..

Dahae : Eunda ssi, gwenchana ?
Eunda : Ne…Eonni..I need to take some air for a while..
Dahae : But it’s already 10pm..
Eunda : I know..just take some air at Han River..
Dahae : Let me accompany you..
Eunda : No…I will be fine..I need a time to be alone..
Dahae : Are you sure, you are okay ?
Eunda : Ne…
Dahae : Just let me accompany you until we arrived at the mini shop since I need to buy something for tomorrow breakfast too..
Eunda : Okay..

Dahae and Eunda going out and take a walk to the mini stop…

Eunda : Eonni…I’m going okay ?
Dahae : Ne..be careful !
Eunda : I will…

Eunda go out from the shop and waiting for the traffic light..

Yesung and Ryeowook just coming back from radio show..stop at the traffic light since the traffic light change to red color…he saw Eunda crossing the road and suddenly he saw a car heading toward Eunda and hit her…

Yesung : Eunda !!!!



He and Ryeowook going out from the car and go towards Eunda that already lying in the middle of the road…she have a severe bleeding…

Dahae in the shop heard a noise from the outside…when she look at it..she saw Eunda lying unconscious…

Dahae : Eunda ssi ?? Eundaa !!!!

Ryeowook call the ambulance while Dahae already crying out loud..Yesung tried to stop the bleeding in Eunda’s head…

Dahae : Eunda ssi…wake up..please don’t do this to me..wake up !!!! *crying*
Yesung : She’s gonna be okay…she will be fine…I know she’s strong enough to handle this..

When the ambulance coming and pick Eunda heading to the nearest hospital…Dahae, Yesung and Ryeowook follow the ambulance too..




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment