Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 21)




listen to this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6SEqNkO4YA




Eunhyuk : We should buy a popcorn..
Eunda : Of course…*smiles*
Eunhyuk : You sit over there and I will buy it for you …
Eunda : Jinjja ?
Eunhyuk : Ne….
ELF 1 : Excuse me, you are Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, right ?
Eunhyuk : Yeah…
ELF 2 : Can we take a picture together ?
Eunhyuk : Eunda ssi ?
Eunda : Huh ? sure…I will take your picture…give me your phone..
Eunhyuk : Ani…I mean can I take picture with them ?
Eunda : Ye ? urmm…sure..why not ?
Eunhyuk : Well, okay…*stroke Eunda’s hair*

Eunda take Eunhyuk picture with his fans…

ELF 1 & 2 : Thank you, oppa…
Eunhyuk : Sure…
Eunda : Here’s your phone..
ELF 1 : Eonni, you are Eunhyuk’s wife, right ?
Eunda : Hihi..ne…
ELF 2 : So lucky !!!! please take care of my Eunhyuk, will you ?
Eunda : Ye ? Aahhh, I will…don’t worry !

They walk away from Eunhyuk and Eunda…

Eunda : Oppa….why you asked for my permission ?
Eunhyuk : Don’t you remember ?
Eunda : Remember about what ?
Eunhyuk : The day when we going out to the park at Paris ?
Eunda : Ye…..*still blur*
Eunhyuk : You looks so jealous when you saw me taking picture with my fans…
Eunda : Am I ??
Eunhyuk : Yaaa….how old are you ??? *jokes*
Eunda : Mwoyaaa ?? of course I remember…but..I’m not jealous..
Eunhyuk : Really ???
Eunda : Ne !! you said that you want to buy me a popcorn..go quickly…since our movies is about to start…
Eunhyuk : Hahaha..ne…arasseo, Mrs. Hyukjae !!!

Eunda and Eunhyuk going inside the theatre and watch the movies together..they are so many people inside since it’s a weekend…

After the movies ended, they still sit there waiting for their turn to go out…



Eunhyuk and Eunda take a walk for a while and searching for a place to eat…And when they arrived at the restaurant..they order what food that they want to eat…

Eunhyuk : Need to go to the toilet first..you want to come ?
Eunda : Mwoyaaa ?
Eunhyuk : Hahaha..then, wait here, okay ?
Eunda : Ne..

Eunhyuk walk away but he left his phone on the table..suddenly after a few minutes later his phone ringing and Eunda take a look at the phone screen…

“Woori Jang ? Why did she call Eunhyuk ?”

Eunda just let the phone ringing and waiting for Eunhyuk…

Eunhyuk : Dear…
Eunda : Oppa..
Eunhyuk : Gwenchana ? You look so pale…
Eunda : Ani..I’m okay..just feel a bit cold…
Eunhyuk : Here….wear my jacket..

Eunhyuk open his jacket and give to Eunda..

Eunhyuk : How is it now ?
Eunda : Feels warm..*smiles*

Eunhyuk take a look at his phone..and saw that he have 2 missed call and 1 message…

“What did she want now ?”

Eunhyuk open the message…

“Oppa..where are you ? Why you didn’t answered my phone call ?” – Woori Jang


Before he wants to reply the message, the phone ringing again…
But Eunhyuk doesn’t want to answer it..

Eunda : Oppa..someone is calling you..you need to answer it…
Eunhyuk : No..I don’t want to…
Eunda : Gwenchana….just answer it…I’m going to the rest room for a while..
Eunhyuk : But…Eunda…

Eunda walk away without looking at Eunhyuk back..Eunhyuk answer the phone call…

Woori : Eunhyuk oppa !
Eunhyuk : What did you want from me now ?
Woori : Mwoyaa ? Are you busy ? If you not..can you meet me in my house ?
I really miss you..and now I feel sick…
Eunhyuk : Are you crazy ? Woori ah, if you feel sick..just go to the clinic…I’m not a doctor…and please don’t disturb me again…I’m married now and I love my wife…and actually I’m on my date…bye !
Woori : Oppa…

Eunhyuk switch off his phone when seeing Eunda already came back…

Eunhyuk : Eunda ssi..
Eunda : Ye ?
Eunhyuk : I’m sorry..
Eunda : About what ? You didn’t do anything wrong..
Eunhyuk : You saw that Woori is the one that calling me, right ?
Eunda : Yaa oppa…gwenchana ! maybe she have something to say…
Eunhyuk : I shouldn’t answered that phone call…mian ! *grab Eunda’s hand*

Eunda and Eunhyuk eat their food and enjoy their date there..since they have a musician that played a guitar and a piano…
After they finished, the continue their date at the Cheonggyecheon Stream…They walk together, holding hands and enjoy the night view..it’s very romantic for both of them…



Eunda : Oppa…
Eunhyuk : Ye ?
Eunda : If you need to choose between me and Woori..who you gonna choose ?
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaaa ? Jagi…what are you talking about ?
Eunda : I’m just asking…
Eunhyuk : Of course I will choose you since you are my wife..
Eunda : Then, if I’m not your wife ? you still choose me ?
Eunhyuk : Of course…
Eunda : But oppa…I know you loves Woori more than me..if you want…you can go back to her..I will let you go…even it’s a bit hurt !
Eunhyuk : Ye ?? Please don’t talk about that again…
Eunda : I know that marrying me is a mistakes…since you doesn’t love me at the first place..Woori is your first love maybe…

Eunhyuk confront her and hold her both arms…

Eunhyuk :  Eunda ssi, marrying you is not a mistake…it’s a faith ! and I feel so grateful that before this I asked you to be my wife…
Eunda : *smiles* Kyeopta !
Eunhyuk : I am, right ? *wink*
Eunda : Ne….
Eunhyuk : Hahahaha ! *pinch Eunda’s nose*





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment