Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 20)




listen to this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1fc6iW5IiU

Next morning, Eunhyuk wake up and realized that he sleeping on the couch..while he get up..he smell something delicious..going to the kitchen and saw a seaweed soup still in the pot..



Eunhyuk : Uwaaah, looks so delicious…Eunda ssi !!!

Eunhyuk call Eunda’s name but she’s not answering..

Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ? already going to work ? but it’s still early…

Eunhyuk try to call Eunda’s phone…but she’s not pick up the phone call..
Then, he realize that last night he got angry to Eunda…about her relationship with Joowon…
Eunhyuk take her hoodie and grab his car key suddenly Eunda open the door…

Eunhyuk : Eunda ssi….
Eunda : Ye ? where are you going ?
Eunhyuk : Where are you going ? going somewhere without telling me ? *mad*
Eunda : I’m just going outside..throw away the rubbish…
Eunhyuk : Jinjjayo ?
Eunda : Ne…

Eunhyuk come towards Eunda and hug her tight…

Eunda : Oppa..waeyo ?? so sudden…
Eunhyuk : I’m sorry….
Eunda : About what ?
Eunhyuk : Last night..I shouldn’t mad at you..
Eunda : Gwenchana, oppa… everyone will get angry when someone that they love going out with someone else..

Eunhyuk release Eunda from his arms..

Eunhyuk : Someone that I love ??
Eunda : Oppa !!!
Eunhyuk : Hahaha..you are the one…*kiss Eunda’s lips*
Eunda : Yaaaa…jamkanman !
Eunhyuk ; Wae ?
Eunda : You are not showered yet don’t you ?? disgusting !!!!
Eunhyuk : Ye ?? Yaaaa… you always kissed me every morning before going to take a bath…
Eunda : It’s different…
Eunhyuk : No different at all…still the same..
Eunda : But you are mine…I don’t care…*smiles*
Eunhyuk : Yaaa…my pervert wife…let’s go..
Eunda : Go where ? *weird*
Eunhyuk : Take a shower …
Eunda : Shirro !!!! I already took a bath...*shy*
Eunhyuk : It’s okay if you get shower twice…hahaha !
Eunda : Yaaaaaa…

After that, Eunhyuk and Eunda eat their breakfast together…



Eunhyuk : Why you wearing that ?
Eunda : Waeyo ?
Eunhyuk : You are not going to the office today ?
Eunda : Ye ? Oppa..it’s Saturday…should I go to the office ??
Eunhyuk : Aaah, jinjjayo ? I forgot about it…
Eunda : Do you have anything to do today ?
Eunhyuk : *thinking* Ani…Jagiyaaa..do you have something to do ?
Eunda : Nope..going to clean the house today..you want to help ?
Eunhyuk : Sure….and at night, we should have a date…
Eunda : A date ?
Eunhyuk : Yeah..where do you want to go ?
Eunda : Han River ?
Eunhyuk : Yaaa…can you think somewhere else than our usual place ??
Eunda : Usual place ? Urmmm..let me think…how about we going to COEX to watch a movies ?
Eunhyuk : Watch movies ? good idea !! but…
Eunda : But what ?
Eunhyuk : Fans will recognize me there..
Eunda : Yaaa..don’t worry ! I saw the same situation in one drama…the hero going inside a bit late after they switch off the light…
Eunhyuk : Yeah..you are right !!
Eunda : I’m good, right ?
Eunhyuk : Yeah…you are ! *smiles*

That night Eunda and Eunhyuk going out for the movies..

Eunhyuk : Did you already checked what movies that you want to watch ?
Eunda : Ne….a horror movie…gwenchanayo ?
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ? horror ??
Eunda : Waeyo oppa ? you scared ?
Eunhyuk : Ani..why must I feel scared…
Eunda : Hahaha…

They arrived at COEX Mall..

Eunda : Oppa…I’m going out first to buy the ticket…I’d call you when the movies is about to start…since people gonna go inside…will wait for you in front of the theatre…arraseo?
Eunhyuk : Ne…

Eunda going out from the car and going straight to the theatre and bought the ticket…

A guy : Yes miss, can I help you ?
Eunda : Hi..urmm..I want to watch this horror movies…
A guy : How many people ?
Eunda : For two, please..
A guy : Sure..jamkanmanyo..
Eunda : Ne…

Suddenly she heard people screaming like seeing their idol come to make a free concert..when she look behind..it’s Eunhyuk come towards her..



Eunda : Oppa…I told you that I will call you…people already recognized you…
Eunhyuk : Why must I leave my wife here alone ? I promised you that we gonna watch the movies together right ? they will know that I’m on a date…*smiles and wink*
Eunda : *smiles and feels really happy*
A guy : Here it is, miss…
Eunhyuk : How much ?
A guy : 16,000 won…
Eunhyuk : Here…
A guy : Kamsahamnida !!

Eunda take the ticket and smiles…and Eunhyuk grab her hands and hold it tight…



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment