Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 25)





listen to this >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpavUXSSBh0


The next day, they still in the hospital since Eunda doesn’t make any reaction that she will wake up…



Dukboon : Hyukjae ah, why don’t you go back to your home and take a rest…
Eunhyuk : Shirro..I will never leave her alone here…
Dukboon : She’s not..we will be here for her…after you take a rest then come here again and accompany her..
Eunhyuk : But if she wake up…
Dukboon : I will call you…
Eunhyuk : But eomma…
Sora : Yaa..Hyukjae ah, don’t worry..I will be here too…just go back…Dahae ssi, you need to go back and take some rest too..
Dahae : No..I will be fine here…
Sora : You need to change, dear..your clothes still full with Eunda’s blood…Hyukjae, please send Dahae home..
Eunhyuk : Ne…I will go back and change my clothes then will come here again..
Sora : Sure…

Eunhyuk and Dahae going to Eunhyuk’s car and Eunhyuk drove Dahae home…
When they arrived, Eunhyuk park his car at the basement…

Dahae : You not going back to your house ?
Eunhyuk : No..I will not going back if Eunda’s not there…I will stay at my dorm and borrow their clothes..
Dahae : Ne…

Dahae and Eunhyuk going upstair and arrived at Dahae’s front door..

Eunhyuk : Well, see you later..
Dahae : Eunhyuk ah, don’t you want to come in for a while ?
Eunhyuk : Ye ?
Dahae : Eunda’s things still here..maybe you want to pick it up…
Eunhyuk : Aaah, ne !

Eunhyuk going in to Dahae’s house and sit on the couch…Dahae going to the kitchen and make some hot drink for Eunhyuk..



Dahae : Here…
Eunhyuk : Gomawo…
Dahae : She came here last night..before the incident..
Eunhyuk : Is she okay that time ?
Dahae : Ne…she just saying that she misses me..and she came here because she felt really bored since you’re not home…she’s lying right ?
Eunhyuk : ….*doesn’t say anything*
Dahae : You guys fight ? and why Woori is related to the incident ?
Eunhyuk : We didn’t fight..she saw Woori hugging me…and heard I said I love you to Woori…
Dahae : Mwo ?? Why you said that to her ?? meaning that you doesn’t even love Eunda?
Eunhyuk : Ani….I didn’t finished my words…I said that words then suddenly I saw her in front of me..I shouldn’t say that words for the first place…
Dahae : So…what do you mean that you love Woori ?
Eunhyuk : It’s before I’m married Eunda..I like her…and when the picture made a big controversy and suddenly she doesn’t want to tell the truth to the public..that time..I really hate her..until now…my fans hates me…but only Eunda…I’m just joking back then..proposing her..even I already scolded her like crazy…but still she accepted me..
Dahae : And how about now ? you regret marrying her ?
Eunhyuk : No..I’m not ! I’m so grateful…for the moment she become my wife..I feel bless…she changed me…and my loves for her grew up everytime and everyday…

Eunhyuk tears falling down that time…he can’t handle if Eunda will gonna leave him alone…he not ready for that…

Dahae : She really loves you…the first time she knew about you…she said to me that you gonna be her boyfriend and then her husband..no one else..she always talk about you..the times she met you here..when she knew that you are our neighbor…she’s really happy…very happy..even sometimes she said that you doesn’t treated her like other fans..but she doesn’t care…you scolded her..she cried a lot..but still…she can’t forget about you…
Eunhyuk : I know…that’s why she still accepted my wedding proposal..
Dahae : She really happy that time..I told her to forget about you since you said that you don’t like her…you gonna treated her bad…she still said that she doesn’t care about her feelings..doesn’t care not being love by you..unless you make her dream come true..by the way, she always came here when she have a free times…or maybe when you not in Seoul…going somewhere for your concert or tour..spend her time in her room…decorate a room with her and your pictures…
Eunhyuk : Ye ? what do you mean ?
Dahae : She doesn’t bring all of her stuff..it’s like her private room..one day, I go inside her room to clean it up…I saw many picture of you guys together..in the restaurant…in Eiffel tower…and the most picture that I think she really likes is the one that you kissed her on her cheeks…she drew a small heart on the picture…but last night, I saw her crying in her room…hugged one of your album…that’s the moment that I knew you guys have a problem…
Eunhyuk : It’s my fault..
Dahae : Well, it’s not anyone fault..it’s faith ! to make you realize that you already have her...she is the one for you…you can go to her room if you want…her belongings inside as well…
Eunhyuk : Can I ?
Dahae : Ne..just go… 

Eunhyuk going inside Eunda’s room..he open the door and switch on the light…and he saw many poster of Super Junior…and in her board…many selca of Eunhyuk…

                                               

Eunhyuk : My selca ??
Dahae : Ne…remember the selca that you took with her phone ?
Eunhyuk : Aaah…ye…I remember..
Dahae : I need to take a rest for a while…just take your time…

Dahae going to her bedroom…while Eunhyuk still looking at his picture…he spotted a photo of him and Eunda on their honeymoon at Paris…there is a word in the picture that Eunda added..

“Eunhyuk oppa, I love you forever ~”

Eunhyuk started to cry again…

Eunhyuk : I’m sorry, Eunda….I shouldn’t say that word to Woori..I didn’t meant it…it was before….before I met you…

The next day, Dahae going to the hospital earlier since it’s her time to take care of Eunda…Eunhyuk already take care of Eunda last night…When she arrived there, Yoonyoung already there in Eunda’s room…

Dahae : Annyeonghaseyo…
Yoonyoung : Annyeonghaseyo…
Dahae : We can enter her room now ?
Yoonyoung : Yeah..Eunhyuk oppa said last night..since the doctor said Eunda is stable now..only she still unconscious..
Dahae : Where’s Eunhyuk ?
Yoonyoung : Going to the rest room I think…
Dahae : Aahh, need to meet him…take care of her for me..
Yoonyoung : Ne…

Dahae going to the rest room where Eunhyuk is….then she saw Eunhyuk sitting on the couch with Donghae and Yesung…

Dahae : Morning..
Yesung : Hi…morning…
Eunhyuk : Is Yoonyoung still there waiting for Eunda ?
Dahae : Ye..she’s gonna be fine..



A few minutes later, they saw a doctor and nurse run away…

Yesung : What happen ?
Donghae : Omo..did they go to Eunda’s room ?
Dahae : Omomo…

Yesung, Eunhyuk, Dahae and Donghae going to Eunda’s room and saw Yoonyoung crying so loud…

Yoonyoung : Eunda ssi …..
Dahae : Yoonyoung ah, what happen ?
Eunhyuk : Tell me…what happen ?? palli !!!!
Yoonyoung : I don’t know..suddenly I saw her shivering like crazy…
Eunhyuk : Ye ???
Yesung : She’s gonna be okay, Eunhyuk ssi..don’t worry…





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment