Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 24)




listen to this >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3-EAjcQ5vo



Yesung : Ryeowook ah, can you please call Eunhyuk and told him to come to the hospital ?
Ryeowook : Ne…

Ryeowook take his phone and dialed Eunhyuk’s number…



Eunhyuk still in the outside never give up to search for Eunda..got a call from his members…

Eunhyuk : Yoboseyo..Ryeowook ah…
Ryeowook : Eunhyuk ah, can you come to Seoul National University Hospital ?
Eunhyuk : Huh ? wae ? something happen to you ?
Ryeowook : Ani…it’s Eunda…she..
Eunhyuk : She what ? tell me !!
Ryeowook : She was involved in an accident…
Eunhyuk : Mwo ?? *shocked* Ryeowook ah, please tell me it’s a joke…
Ryeowook : Ani…we heading to the hospital right now…Please come faster…I’m afraid she not gonna make it…

Eunhyuk just hang up his phone and going to his car…

Yoonyoung : Eunhyuk ah, waeyo ?
Eunhyuk : Eunda is in the hospital right now..
Yoonyoung : Ye ??
Eunhyuk : She’s been in an accident..I need to go now..

Eunhyuk just left Yoonyoung and Joowon there…

Yoonyoung : Mr. Joowon…ottokhae ? how about her baby ?
Joowon : We should follow him to the hospital…

Eunhyuk arrived at the hospital and meet Yesung, Dahae and  Ryeowook…



Eunhyuk : Where is she ? she’s gonna be fine, right ?
Yesung : Please calm down…
Eunhyuk : Tell me…palli !!!
Yesung : We still doesn’t know about her condition…still waiting for it…
Eunhyuk : How can she been in an accident ?
Ryeowook : She crossing the road that time..and we saw a black Audi TT car came toward and hit her..
Eunhyuk : Mwo ?? black Audi ??
Yesung : Yeah..waeyo ?
Eunhyuk : It’s…I think it’s Woori’s car..
Dahae : Woori ?? that girl from your controversy picture ??

Yoonyoung and Joowon come toward them…

Yoonyoung : Annyeong haseyo…
Dahae : Annyeong haseyo…
Yoonyoung : I’m Yoonyoung and this is my boss, Mr. Joowon…we are Eunda’s colleague..
Dahae : I’m Dahae…Eunda’s ex housemate..
Yesung : Hi ..I’m Yesung..
Ryeowook : I’m Ryeowook…
Joowon : Hi…I’m Joowon…is Eunda okay ?
Yesung : We still waiting for the doctor…

Eunhyuk sitting on the bench crying and waiting for the doctor in the emergency room…
When the doctor come out from the room…



Eunhyuk : Doctor..how is my wife condition ? *worried*
Doctor : We can say anything for now..since it’s still earlier..we still need to check her condition for this 72 hours.. if she okay..she will wake up…or else..she will…
Dahae : She will what, doctor ?
Doctor : She will be in a coma…
Eunhyuk : Mwo ??? *started to cry* then, can I see her now ?
Doctor : I’m sorry…you can’t…just can saw her from far away…
Yoonyoung : Doctor, how about her baby ?
Doctor : We can’t save the baby..I’m sorry again…

The doctor walk away…

Eunhyuk : Baby ? *look at Yoonyoung that already cried when she heard that news*
Yoonyoung : Ne…she’s really happy about it this afternoon when she knew that she’s pregnant..
Dahae : How did she know about it ?
Yoonyoung : She doesn’t look really well today..so, we send her to the hospital for checkup and the result saying that she is 5 weeks pregnant…

Eunhyuk felt really shocked and doesn’t know what to say that time…he just going to see Eunda…he look at Eunda from the outside…he can saw what Eunda felt…

Eunhyuk : I’m sorry, dear…it’s my fault…I killed our baby..and I almost killed you…



Yesung : Dahae ah, gwenchana ?
Dahae : No..I’m not..*cry* It’s my fault…I let her go alone…
Yesung : Yaaa..it’s not anyone fault..we doesn’t know that she will become like this..
Dahae : She’s crying in her room..meaning that she have a problem..she told me that she have an headache..she feels tired..but I still let her go out…
Yesung : Just calm down..she’s gonna be okay..
Ryeowook : Yesung ah…can you come here for a while ?
Yesung : Ne..jamkanman ! Dahae ah, just go back..and take some rest…
Dahae : I want to wait here…I don’t want to go anywhere…

Yesung going to meet Ryeowook…

Yesung : Waeyo ?
Ryeowook : Should we go to the police station and make a report about this ?
Yesung : Yeah..we should..
Ryeowook : Do you think that Woori do this ?
Yesung : I don’t know..

Suddenly, Yoonyoung come to them…

Yoonyoung : Woori is the one…
Yesung : Huh ? How did you know ?


~Flashback~


Woori : Oppa !! *cry*
Eunhyuk : What are you talking about ? Divorce her?
Woori : But you said just now that you love me too..
Eunhyuk : But that was before..before I married her… now..I love Eunda..more than my own life…just go and meet someone else…

Eunhyuk walk away to search for Eunda…

Woori : Yaaa..I will kill that woman..you will see her dead body after this… *mad*

Woori going to her car and drove away…

~End of flashback~

Yoonyoung : I was behind her that time..I heard it clearly…
Ryeowook : What car that she drove that time ?
Yoonyoung : A black car..I think it’s Audi..
Yesung : That was the car we saw that hit Eunda…
Ryeowook : Let’s go to the police station, right now…Yoonyoung, is it okay if you come with us..since you gonna be the witness ?
Yoonyoung : Sure..I will do anything for Eunda…

Yoonyoung, Yesung and Ryeowook going to the police station to make a report about the accident…

After a few minutes, Eunhyuk’s family come…



Dukboon : Eunhyuk ah, what happen ?
Eunhyuk : Eomma…*cry*
Sora : How is she ? Is she okay ?
Eunhyuk : She still unconscious..need to wait within 72 hours..
Dukboon : Omo…poor Eunda..
Dahae : Annyeong haseyo…
Sora : Annyeong haseyo…you are Eunda’s housemate, right ?
Dahae : Ne…

Dahae and Sora sit on the bench while Dukboon calm Eunhyuk down…

Sora : She will be fine, right ?
Dahae : The doctor said that we need to wait for her reaction..
Sora : Aaaah…

Eunhyuk : Eomma..it’s my fault…I killed our baby..
Dukboon : Mwo ? baby ?
Eunhyuk : Ne….she’s 5 weeks pregnant…how should I told her when she wake up ? she will never forgive me…
Dukboon : Hyukjae ah, please don’t blame yourself…
Eunhyuk : It’s my fault..I’m the one who do this to her…
Dukboon : Just calm down, dear..she gonna be fine..trust me ! I know she’s strong…

Dukboon hug Eunhyuk to make he calm down…



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment