Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, April 26, 2013

My Ultimate Bias (Part 29)





listen to this >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfAasHgqLQQ


Kanghun, Sora and Eunhyuk let Dukboon and Eunda together..since Dukboon want to tell something to Eunda…



Dukboon : Did you guys fight ?
Eunda : Huh ? urmmm…
Dukboon : You feel mad with him because of that girl right ? named Woori ?
Eunda : Ye ? Eomma…how did you..
Dukboon : I know…Hyukjae already told me about it..the day when you still unconscious..
Eunda : Why he told you ?
Dukboon : Because he loves you…he don’t want to lose you..Eunda ah, If I were you…I feel really angry about it too…I understand since I’m a woman..but the way he told me that night…he really honest with his feeling towards you…he will never do that…Well, the first time he brought you to meet us..I know he doesn’t like you…but when I see you, I know..you can change him..that’s why I agreed you to marry him…and about the pregnancy…don’t give up…you still can have a baby with him again..just forgive him !
Eunda : But..eomma…
Dukboon : I don’t want you guys to end like this..and I know you don’t want to end it like this either…
Eunda : I still love him, eomma…I really do..I feel so guilty when I do this to him for this past few weeks..
Dukboon : I know it’s hard after what you have been through…but one thing that you need to know..that when you are angry and sad…he always be with you..

Eunhyuk’s parent and Sora eonni going back to their house and just left Eunda and Eunhyuk together..that night…Eunda just finished shower and saw Eunhyuk get ready..

Eunhyuk : I’m going to the lobby for a while…have a radio show to attend…it’s okay for you to stay alone ?
Eunda : Ne…

Eunda still doesn’t want to talk much with Eunhyuk…

Eunhyuk : Be careful…

Eunhyuk walk away but Eunda call his name…

Eunda : Oppa…
Eunhyuk : *turn around* Ye ?
Eunda : Can I have an ice cream ?
Eunhyuk : Mwo ? but you still not recovered…
Eunda : Gwenchana ! just forget about it…

Eunda just dry her hair while Eunhyuk just stare at Eunda…

Eunhyuk : I go now…



Eunhyuk arrived at Shim Shim Ta Pa and meet other members…after they finished…

Eunhyuk : I need to go now…meet you guys tomorrow..
Yesung : How is Eunda ?
Eunhyuk : Still the same…
Yesung : Don’t worry..just give her a times…
Eunhyuk : Hyung, it’s really hurt me…the way she talk to me..the way she treat me…
Yesung : Yaaa…you already give up ? you don’t want to lose her right ?
Eunhyuk : Of course I don’t want…
Yesung : Then…just be patient…she will forgive you…
Eunhyuk : Ne…
Kangin : Yaaa..don’t you guys want to go for a drink ?
Yesung : Well, let’s have some drink before you go, Eunhyuk ah !
Eunhyuk : It’s okay..need to go to the hospital right now..I left her alone in the hospital…maybe she need me..
Donghae : Wife first…go go !! palli…
Eunhyuk : I’m sorry, guys…
Ryeowook : Yaaa..gwenchana ! sends my regard to Eunda…
Eunhyuk : Ne….annyeong !
Yesung : Nado…

Eunhyuk drive his car going back to the hospital…before that he stop at the nearest shop…when he arrived, he going upstair and look that Eunda already fall asleep…

“ Should I wake her up ?? “

Eunhyuk go to Eunda and wake her up…

Eunhyuk : Jagi...yaa…

Eunda open her eyes…

Eunda : Mwoyaa ?
Eunhyuk : I’m sorry for disturb you…I’d bought you an ice cream..but we don’t have a fridge here…
Eunda : Ye ? An ice cream ?
Eunhyuk : Ne…you asked me earlier to buy an ice cream…
Eunda : But I thought you…
Eunhyuk : *smiles* Here…just eat…I will go outside to watch if the nurse or doctor passing by…
Eunda : Oppa…*hold Eunhyuk’s hand*
Eunhyuk : Ye ?
Eunda : *release his hand* Aniyaaa…can you just accompany me ?
Eunhyuk : Sure….



Eunhyuk sit next to Eunda watching Eunda eating the ice cream..after a few minutes, Eunda already finished the ice cream…

Eunda : Gomawo…
Eunhyuk : It’s okay…just go to sleep…tomorrow I will help you to walk…
Eunda : Ne…you too..
Eunhyuk : I will…don’t worry about me !

Eunda laying on the bed and close her eyes…Eunhyuk just lie down on the sofa…

Eunhyuk : Saranghae..Eunda ssi…

He close his eyes and sleep…

A week later, Eunda already at her house in law…

Dukboon : Thank god that Eunda is fine now…
Sora : Yeah…Eunda ssi, where is Hyukjae ?
Eunda : Outside…take out my luggage from the car…
Dukboon : You should go upstairs and take a rest…I will make something for you to eat..
Eunda : Eomma..gwenchana !
Dukboon : Mwoyaa ? my daughter in law is coming..I should cook something..
Eunda : Gomawo..
Dukboon : Just go and take a rest, okay ?
Eunda : Ne…

While Sora going out to meet her brother…

Sora : Yaa…should I help you ?
Eunhyuk : Gwenchana…it’s just Eunda luggage…
Sora : I want to ask something…
Eunhyuk : What is it ?
Sora : Did you guys still fight ?
Eunhyuk : Ye ?
Sora : Am I right ?
Eunhyuk : Eonni..please don’t told eomma about this…
Sora : Yaaa…so, it’s right ?
Eunhyuk : Aniyaaa…sometimes she talk to me..but not much…just a few words…
Sora : Gwenchana….kajja…*hold Eunhyuk’s arm*

Eunda resting on the bed…and when she try to sleep but  her eyes caught something on Eunhyuk’s dressing table…she get up and go towards the table…

Eunda : It’s my…
Eunhyuk : It’s your fan board…



Eunda turn around and look that Eunhyuk standing at the front door…

Eunda : Did you…
Eunhyuk : Yeah…I’m going to your room when you still unconscious at the hospital..Dahae told me that you left your things there…so, when I come to take your stuff..I see the board on your study table..and I noticed that I saw this fan board in every Super Junior concert…I don’t know it was yours…I always said to other members that one day..I really want to meet the girl that makes the fan board..I don't know..but it's captured my attention...
Eunda : But it’s…
Eunhyuk : I still don’t know about your decision yet..whether you want to get a divorce or else…but if you decide to get a divorce..I have one request from you..can I keep that fan board ?

Eunda didn’t say anything and just walk away going to the toilet, close the door and squat on the floor, crying….Eunhyuk crying as well…he feel scared if suddenly Eunda decide to get a divorce…since it’s been two months now Eunda doesn’t treat him like she always do before the incident…it’s hurt him so much..




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment