Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

제발 저리가 !


Haaaa..
This story is about me pulak..
Yang tadi tu about *ting ting ting ting hu~ha*
X buleh bagitau !
It's secret..not about me..
But about someone else :(
I don't have someone yang like that laa..
Perangai x senonoh !
Syuhhh syuhhh !
Da..jangan cakap pasal ni..
nanti buleh terlepas cakap pulak an ?

Then. this is the story..
Nak cakap yang aku sekarang ni try to forget Mr. VIU yang ensem da comel tu..
Nak tahu kenape ?
Sebenar nya aku pon tatau kenape aku nak lupekan dier..
But, VIU ni da macam bukan yang aku kenal dulu..
Like to laughing, bubbling and mumbling with me..
But right now, he just to far from me..
so far sampai cam nak dekat ngan dier pon da susah..
Ottokhae ?
We were not meant to be ke ?
So. I should cam okay la ! I redha dengan ketentuan Ilahi ? Gitu ?
Then. kalau da kena macam tu, I think I should..
I should and I should forget him ;(
Bye bye My love, VIU !
Just to someone yang dapat menambat hati Mr.VIU ni..
Please, take care of my boyfriend :)
Arasseo ?

영원히 Mr.VIU 당신 사랑 해요 !


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment