Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Uteh, saengil chukahae :)


* Me and My Aunt, Uteh *


Annyeong :)
Haaa. okay !
Just want to talk about my aunty yang ni.
Because today is her Birthday yang ke...
Entah ! I pon x berapa nak ingat pulok :D
Tapi yang penting I ingat birthday Uteh hari ni, tau ? Hakhak.
Okay ! This picture taken mase my family and I balik Simpang hari tu :)
Are you still remember the post ? yang balik2 je dari Johor trus lepak Starbuck ?
Yup ! I remember ! But not you. Kompom korang x ingat kan ?
Haaa. kantoi sudah !

Btw, this is the one and only aunty yang suke wat lawak.
And I think kalau dier masuk raja lawak kompom buleh menang. hakhak.
(Urmm. tapi da lambat kot sbb raja lawak musim baru da start )
But, it's okay ! Buleh cube tahun depan pulok :D
I think this 5th February she should come to Shah Alam for a wedding ceremony.
But, the bad thing is my uncle x dapat cuti pulak time tu.
Then. we must cancel our appointment to gelak2 or whatsoever la kan ?
Huh ! x best ;(
Da ah ! Nanti tulis panjang2 I start merepek kompom korang malas nak bace lagi.
Bye Bye :( Jalga !




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment