Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, January 21, 2011

Ohhh Yeahhh :D





Hahaha.
Korang kalau tengok tajuk tu mesti cam,
' Hey ! What happen to that girl ? '
Kan kan kann ?
Urmm..
Tanak ngaku puloks :)

Dah dahh. That's enough.
Sebenarnye just want to share with you guys about this :





Ting ***

Haaa..
Nak tau kenape tetibe cam I nak share about gmbr JYJ yang ni ?
( Halaaa. nak tunjuk gambar BF dia yang ensem la tu, kan ? )
No, no, no !
My answer is NO, okay ?
It's because in early of February I will get this.
Bukan percuma pon, I bayar tau !
I x teragak agak masa nak beli this JYJ Music Essay.
( Wahhh ! nak beli jugak !!! )
Fyi, they already closed the pre-order :)
But, it's okay !
You can find another item about Kpop things such as
Lightsticks, Dolls, another CD's..
Hehehe...
Just do visit HERE and jangan malu malu untuk like this page, y'all :D

Haipp ! nak g mane tu ?
Belum abes cerita lagi, eh ?
Hehehe :)
( Omak aii ! Garangnye budak ni ! )
This is another Oh-I-Want-It-So-Badly.



Ting**

Haaa. Sebelum korang tanye I ape bende ni..
Baek I jawab dulu, kan ?
Btw, this is Park Jungmin Photo Diary :)
Nak tau harga dia ?
Then, you should check HERE, too.
This diary baru je open the pre-order..
Pahtu, ape lagi ?
Korang perlulah segera ke page tu then order kat situ..
( Kalau nak beli la kan ? )
I pon dalam process nak beli Diary ni :)
Heh !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment