Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, January 21, 2011

Intro to my Boyfies :)



Annyeong !
I'm back ;)
Btw, this post tade la 'Very The Important You' sangat.
But for my friends, Fahme yang minat giler giler about Kpop :)
( just like ME )
Dia nak tau who is Kpop male artist yang aku giler giler kan ?
Sampai buleh buat list :D
Hahaha.
Fahme ! Introduce you to my boyfies :


Micky Yoochun from DBSK or JYJ :)


Kim Hyung Joon from SS501 :)


Eunhyuk from Super Junior :)


Park Jungmin from SS501 :)


Jun Hyung from Beast :)


Hyun Seung from Beast :)


Changmin from DBSK :)

Okay okay !
Fahme, I lied to you yang bile I cakap I ade 6 je skandal..
Sebenarnya ade 7.hehe.
X sengaja, lupe yang lagi sorang tu :)

Fyi, Fahme is my friends..
Just friends, tahu ?
Jangan fikir laen pulok..
I'm belong tu 7 of them ni..
Haha.



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment