Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Story Teller :)




Look at this :)
Don't you think that I'm in Starbuck Coffee * again and again *
Urmm..
Nak answer dier ?
Just look at the picture..
It'll answer all you question..
FYI, my favorite place is starbuck..
I love their chocolate cream chip, signature hot chocolate and their java chip :)
Walaupun gambar tu bukan kat Starbuck..
pandai2 la tengok tulisan tu..
x pandai bace ke ?
Wahhh ! statement aku !


Btw, skang ni I online kat Starbuck lg..
Internet kat rumah still macam HARAMMM..
Benci I !
Tatau la ape problem dier..
Padahal bil sume da bayar kot..
Urmm..
Tapi, it's okay..
I love to be here ♥ ♥
You know what ?
I patot nye skang baru je abes dance class..
Disebabkan Bayu ade rehearsal for AJL ni..
So, terpaksa la dibatalkan..
I don't know whether esok and Jumaat ni ade class ke x kan ?
The information yang I dapat..
Minggu depan da start class from Monday to Friday :)
Yeayyy !
sangat teruja tau !
Meaning nye aku buleh dance tiap hari and the important thing..
Aku buleh jumpe Bayu tiap2 hari :)
Erkkk !!!
Kenapa I suke sangat ngan Bayu ?
Eh ! biarlah :) I suke kot tengok Bayu sbb dier comell :)

Hey guys !
Just wanna share with you this picture :)


Haaaa..
jeles x ? jeles x ?
:)



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment