Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fun but a lil'bit bohringg !!


Bohringg ?
Sejak bile la kan Ms. Kim pandai boring. Hakhak.
Btw, keje td mcm biase je,
Part yang paling boring bile kene amek order catering. Arghh ! Tension tahu ?
Ntah pape je ntah !
Geram tau.

Then. my dance class hari ni pon a lil'bit boring.
Sebab cam hari ni Bayu ajar dance Zapin :)
Bukan boring ape pon, just bcause cam sblom ni ktorang dance lgu yg laju2 kan ?
But ari ni cam slow giler pahtu cam sikit je step dier.
But, it's really fun lah !
( Bayu jangan marah tau ? )
Bukan x suke Bayu ajar zapin, cume lagu dier cam slow.
I like music yang cam energy2 skit.hakhak.
You know what I mean ?
Wahh ! tapi yang paling penting dapat jumpe Bayu yang makin malatop tu !
Haa. dengan rambut yang lawa kebabow tu.
Hehehe. ( Bayu, I ikhlas okay ? )
X sabar nak tunggu dance class ari Isnin nanti :D



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment