Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

E.N.J.O.Y !


Hehehe.
Dance class for this week sangat lah enjoy, tau ?
The truth is, every week punye dance class pon enjoy :)
Cume kali ni Bayu yang Da Boom Kebabow tu,
ajar kitorang Modern Hip Hop :D
Best giler, okay ?
Even nak separuh maut jugak la joget lagu laju tu.
This is the song yang buat kitorang sume joget ke LAUT :D



Bile dengar lagu ni sebenarnye tade la laju sangat, kan ?
But, bile dance ikot rentak dier..
Perrghhh..buleh semput la jugak :)
It's okay la Bayu !
Yang penting kite ENJOY and rileks sudey !!!



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment