Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Love is Far Away ( Part Eleven )



A month has passed away, Eunhyuk really have a tight schedule, he can't even go back to meet his parents. They have a dance practice, recording and D&E tour at Japan...all of his time he spend with his members and other staff at the company..

After he got a little time to rest, he take a chance to go to the cafe and meet his parents...

Eunda : Oso'oseyo...sajangnim !
Eunhyuk : Hi...I'm back...
Suran : Eunda ssi, nugu ? Heol !! Sajangnim...it's been a while you didn't come here...
Eunhyuk : You are right ! Have a really tight schedule after this too...Super Junior tour will be coming soon...
Suran : Please don't forget about us, okay ? Free ticket...
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ? Why must I give you a free ticket ? You have to buy it and support me..if not, how come I will get paid ?
Suran : Yaaa..sajangnim is so stingy..
Eunhyuk : Mwooo ?
Suran : You are....by the way, I will continue my work..
Eunhyuk : Majayoo...you should go...

Suran going inside to continue her works..

Eunda : Sajangnim, jal jinae ?
Eunhyuk : I'm fine...and you ?
Eunda : I'm fine too...you want anything ?
Eunhyuk : Would you make me some Ice Americano ?
Eunda : Sure...

Eunhyuk sit at the corner where it's a place for cafe worker to take some rest...

Eunda : Here...your Ice Americano...
Eunhyuk : Gomawo...
Dukboon : Hyukkie...what are you doing here ?
Eunhyuk : Eomma...bogoshippo !
Dukboon : Are you going back to our house tonight ?
Eunhyuk : Of course, I miss you so much that's why I came here...
Eunda : Eommonim, any drink that you want ?
Dukboon : Ice Coffee would be great...
Eunda : Algesseumnida !

Eunda left to make a drink for Dukboon...

Dukboon : You miss me or you miss someone else ?
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ? Eomma !!  Who should I miss than you ?
Dukboon : Hahaha..I'm just kidding...should we eat outside today ? I will tell your father...
Eunhyuk : Sure...let's eat eel today..
Dukboon : Okay, great !

Eunda come back with Ice Coffee for Dukboon..and then she left again...

Eunhyuk and his mom talking about their family and Eunhyuk's work matters...
After a while, Eunda come towards them...

Eunda : Eommonim, sajangnim...I'm going back first...
Dukboon : Ah, you already finished your shift...take care, Eunda...
Eunda : Gomawo, eommonim ! * give a bow to Eunhyuk and Dukboon *

Eunda go in front and meet Suran...

Suran : You already wants to go back  Take care, okay ?
Eunda : Ne, gomawo, Suran ah !  You too...

Eunda go out from the cafe and walk towards to the subway station...

Eunhyuk : Eomma...I think I have to go right now..
Dukboon : Huh ? Wae ?
Eunhyuk : I forgot that I have to meet someone..
Dukboon : Arasseo...don't forget about our dinner tonight..
Eunhyuk : Ne, eomma !

Eunhyuk walk to his car and start the engine...

Suran : Eommonim, where Sajangnim wants to go so sudden ?
Dukboon : He said that he wants to meet someone..

' Yaaaa...where did she go ? Why she so fast ? '

While Eunda just take a subway going to the mart, bought something for dinner.
After that she going back to the apartment by bus..
When she almost near to her apartment, she saw Eunhyuk sitting there at the lobby, as usual with his mask...

Eunda : Sajangnim...
Eunhyuk : Where are you going ? I'm waiting for you..
Eunda : Ye ?? How did you...you should be at the cafe, right ? How did you know that I'm still not coming back ?

Eunhyuk doesn't reply to Eunda's question just grab her hands and pull her into his chest..
Eunda feels surprise when Eunhyuk sudden hug..

Eunda : Sajangnim...mwoyaaa ??? * push Eunhyuk from her *
Eunhyuk : Jamkanman ! Can you just hug me too ? * pull her back *
Eunda : Wae ?? Why must I have to hug you too ?
Eunhyuk : Bogoshippo...
Eunda : Huh ??
Eunhyuk : I miss you...so..please...just hug me for a while..
Eunda : Sajangnim...
Eunhyuk : Can you please be quite for a while and just hug me ?
Eunda : Ne, arasseo !

Eunda wrapped her arms around Eunhyuk's waist..
After a while they hugged each other, Eunhyuk let Eunda go and left her alone without saying anything..

' Mwoyaa ? Why he acted like that ? Hugging me and the leave ? '

Eunda then just go to the elevator to go upstairs to her house...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment