Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, July 7, 2017

Love is Far Away ( Part Five )


It's been a while, Eunhyuk and Eunda become friends..
Sometimes, they shared each other stories, basically about Eunhyuk's experience and memories when he became an idol...There's a few week that Eunhyuk doesn't come to the cafe because he's really busy with his current schedule..going to Japan and other country for the concert..

Yura : Yaaa..Eunda...what are you doing ? Wake up !
Eunda : Wae ???
Yura : Don't you have to go to work today ?
Eunda : Aniyaaa..I'm off today...
Yura : Ah, majayo..I forgot about it ! But you should go somewhere, take a walk or else..Don't just stay at home, watching movies all day long..
Eunda : Ne, arasseo ! I will, but it's too earlier to go out, right ?
Yura : Where do you plan to go ?
Eunda : I don't know, maybe to Namsan or Gyeongbokgung.
Yura : Okay then, why don't we meet at Cheonggyecheon after office hour ?
Eunda : When ?
Yura : Maybe around 6.30pm ? In front of the waterfall..
Eunda : Okay, sure...be careful !
Yura : Ne, annyeong !

3 hours later after Yura going to work, Eunda take her towel and going inside rhe bathroom to take a shower..She choose a simple dress, wearing it with jeans, tied her hair like a ponytail and finished it with her favorite trench coat.

She go out from the apartment and walk towards Gangnam Subway Station. She decided to go to the SM COEX Atrium to have her lunch there...

After that, she's going to visit Gyeongbokgung, take some picture for her keep..
Around 6pm, she already there in front of the Cheonggyecheon waterfall, waiting for Yura.
When she waiting for Yura, her phone ringing..

Eunda : Hello, Yura ssi...where are you ? I'm already here at Cheonggye..
Yura : Eunda ssi, mian ! I can't come right now..my boss suddenly want me to settle some report by today..
Eunda : Ah, really ?
Yura : Mian, Eunda yaa...but don't worry...when I get back, I will bring a fried chicken that you like a lot !
Eunda : Is this a bribery ?
Yura : Sort of..hahaha !
Eunda : Well, okay then...take care..don't work to late..I'm going to take a walk since I already here..
Yura : You too, take care..annyeong !

" Aigoo...where should I go know ? "

Eunhyuk : Hi Ms. Kim !

Eunda turn around to look at the person who greet her..

Eunda : Sajangnim ?
Eunhyuk : Wow, I'm impressed...you recognize me..even though I'm wearing a mask and a cap..
Eunda : Ye ? Urmm..of course..you are my boss, of course I have to recognize you..
Eunhyuk : Jamkanman, can you please call by my name ? We are friends, right ?
Eunda : Hyukjae ? I can't...people will recognize you if I call by your name...
Eunhyuk : There's a lot of people that have the same name like me..by the way, what are you doing here ?
Eunda : And what are you doing here ?
Eunhyuk : You have to answer me, I asked you first..
Eunda : I don't know, I mean I'm waiting for my friend, but she can't come because she have something to do..
Eunhyuk : Ah, too bad..
Eunda : How about you ?
Eunhyuk : I don't know either, feels like want to come here and take a walk..
Eunda : Alone ? At this hour ?
Eunhyuk : Aniyoo, with someone..
Eunda : Ah, really ? Nugundae ?
Eunhyuk : You..
Eunda : Mwo ? Me ? Are you kidding ?
Eunhyuk : No, I'm not ! I do come here alone and feels a little bit boring..but I met you, and you are alone too, right ? Why don't we just walk together...
Eunda : Me ? It's okay...I suddenly don't have a mood to take a walk, I should go back now...annyeonghi geseyo !
Eunhyuk : I will treat you a dinner...I suddenly want to eat western food...Your favorite food, a steak ?

Eunda started to walk away going to the nearest subway station and suddenly she stop..

" How did he know about my favorite food ? "

She turn around agaian and look at Eunhyuk's face, and she stares at him pretend that she mad..

Eunhyuk : Yaa..what did I do wrong ?
Eunda : How did you..
Eunhyuk : I'm what ? *Eunhyuk cut her sentence*
Eunda : Why must you say that you want to treat me a dinner ? A steak...How did you know it's my favorite food ?
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ? I'm just guessing, I'm sorry if it's wrong..
Eunda : Suddenly I feels very hungry when you mention about steak.. * make a cute face*
Eunhyuk : Hahaha ! You know what ? I'm a bit stingy..not everyone that I will give this kind of offer...Even my members as well.
Eunda : Really ? Then, you offer this just for me ? Wae ?
Eunhyuk : Yes...but only today...
Eunda : Okay, fine..I will..
Eunhyuk : Great ! Let's go...

Without he realize it, he hold Eunda's hand and take her with him going to the restaurant...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment