Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Love is Far Away ( Part Two )


Annyeong haseyo...

Hope you enjoy with this part...

Happy reading, yeorobun !

________________________________________________________________________


She sit a bit far from the entrance, and she can see a wall that full with love notes. The cfe also prepared a colorful sticky notes and a pens for their customers.
At that time, there is no customers in the cafe...

Dukboon : Annyeong haseyo...
Eunda : *stands* Annyeong haseyo..
Dukboon : Please have a sit...
Eunda : Kamsahamnida...
Dukboon : What is your name ?
Eunda : I'm Kim Eunda...
Dukboon : Well, Ms.Kim...I heard that you asking for a job here ?
Eunda : Ne, majayo...
Dukboon : As a full timer or part timer ?
Eunda : Well, I will choose full timer if you have, since I'm not working yet...
Dukboon : That's great,,,where do you live, by the way ?
Eunda : At Gangnam-gu..
Dukboon : Gangnam ? A bit far from here ?
Eunda : It's okay, madam...Seoul have a good public transportation..
Dukboon : You are right ! That's mean you are okay with shift ?
Eunda : Yes, I'm fine with it..
Dukboon : Great then...well, please wait for a while..I will take a form that you need to fill up, okay ?
Eunda : Ne...

Dukboon waiting for Eunda when she filled up the form, because Eunda might asking anything, she thinks...

Dukboon : Jamkanman, you are from Busan ?
Eunda : Ne, I'm from Busan...
Dukboon : Can I know why you came here in Seoul ?
Eunda : Well, actually I want to get some working experience here in Seoul, that's why...
Dukboon : But you have a house here ?
Eunda : No...I stay with my friends...I mean I stayed at her apartment..
Dukboon : Do your parents know about this ?
Eunda : They will know...
Dukboon : What do you mean by they will know ? You run from your house ?
Eunda : Aniyaa, madam..it's because I lost them both due to cancer...
Dukboon : Omomo...really ? I'm so sorry...I shouldn't asked about it..
Eunda : Gwenchanayo..it's the past...I should survive by my own now, right ? Or who else will help me..
Dukboon : Don't worry, dear...you have your friend that helping you now, and started from today...You have us, everything that you need, we will try to help you..
Eunda : Kamsahamnida, madam...by the way, I already finish filled up the form..
Dukboon : Good, maybe you can start working on Monday, 9am ?
Eunda : Sure...I will..thank you, madam...
Dukboon : Actually, my staff called me, eommonim...maybe you can start to call me that as well ?
Eunda : Eommonim-yo ?
Dukboon : Ne..majayo...
Eunda : I understand, eommonim...
Dukboon : Take care, we meet again on monday..

Eunda stand up and bowing to Dukboon before she going from the cafe and run towards Yura..

Eunda : Yura ssi !
Yura : Waeyo ?
Eunda : I already been accepted !
Yura : Omomo...really ? Chukahae, Eunda ssi...then, when will you start working ?
Eunda : This coming Monday..
Yura : Jamkanman !
Eunda : Waeyo ? Something wrong ?
Yura : You will always meet him after this..
Eunda : Yaaa...is that it ? You think that he will always be here ?
Yura : Maybe..why ? You don't want to meet him ? This is your chance, beside...I know that you really adore, like and the truth is you fall in love with him since high school....
Eunda : I know...
Yura : And you came here because you want to meet him, right ? For the first place...
Eunda : You are so right, but I don't know that I will work at his cafe..this is amazing..
Yura : Hahaha...you are so lucky..
Eunda : Thank you, Yura...you are my hero !
Yura : Of course...
Eunda : Kajja...you already promise me a dinner, if I got a job...
Yura : Okay...I know where to go for dinner now...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment