Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, July 31, 2017

Love is Far Away ( Part Fourteen )



Donghae : Can I know more about the girl that you hugged ?
Eunhyuk : Mwoyaa ? Just focus with your dance practice...
Donghae : She must be so special to you, right ?
Eunhyuk : Yaaa..I told you it's a mistakes...
Donghae : What kind of mistakes ? I don't think so..
Eunhyuk : Please, Donghae ssi...I just pity her...because she doesn't have anyone else...
Donghae : What do you mean by she doesn't have anyone else ?
Eunhyuk : She's an orphan, she stay here with her best friend...
Donghae : Where is she from ? And how did you know her ?
Eunhyuk : She's from Busan, and I know about her because she is my worker at the cafe...
Donghae : Ah, no wonder...she came far away from Busan and work at your cafe ?
Eunhyuk : Yes...
Donghae : Why ? I mean why she wants to come here ?
Eunhyuk : She said that the main point she came here is because she wants to meet someone that she loves...
Donghae : Nugu ?
Eunhyuk : I don't know..besides, she just wants to meet him and express her feelings toward him..after that if he doesn't like him, she will be going back to Busan..
Donghae : Mwo ?? That's all ? He must be so lucky...but no wonder you said it was a mistakes..it's not a mistakes at a first place, right ?
Eunhyuk : Ye ? What do you mean ?
Donghae : You do like her but because she have someone else that she likes that you said it's a mistake...am I right ?
Eunhyuk : What ? That's not right..I have to go...bye...
Donghae : Yaaa....what is her name ?
Eunhyuk : I won't tell you...

' He really fall in love with that girl...just admit it, Eunhyuk ah ! '

That day, the weather is a bit cold because the winter season is coming...every people at Seoul already wear their winter clothes that will make them feel cozy and warm...

While Eunda at the cafe with Suran who just coming to work for her middle shift while Eunda's turn for morning shift..

Eunda : Oso'oseyo...
Donghae : Hi...

' Donghae oppa ? What is he doing here ? '

Eunda : Can I help you ?
Donghae : You are the one that...
Eunda : Ye ?
Donghae : You are new worker here, right ? from Busan ?
Eunda : How did you...
Donghae : Eunhyuk told me...he said that he have a new worker..
Eunda : Ah, annyeong haseyo...Kim Eunda ibnida...
Donghae : Hi, Kim Eunda..nice to meet you..no wonder..Well, you know me right ? Should I introduce myself ?
Eunda : Sure, why not ? I do know you but I really want to see you introduce yourself like you did at the concert before..
Donghae : What ? I will never that kind of introduce here...hahahaha !
Suran : Donghae oppa...what are you doing here ? You want to meet our sajangnim here ?
Donghae : Aniyaaa..actually..I want to meet Eunda ssi...
Eunda : Huh ? Me ? Wae ?
Suran : Yaaaa...what are you trying to do ?
Donghae : Nothing, Eunhyuk told me that he have a new worker from Busan. So, I just come here because I want to know about her...I mean about Busan..
Suran : Why ?
Donghae : Just...can I borrow her for a while ?
Eunda : I'm sorry..I can't...I got a work to do...
Suran : Sure...why not ? Eunda ssi, you still not taking your break, right ?
Eunda : Ye ? Urmm...
Donghae : Well, I will wait outside in my car...
Suran : Okay..just wait a while...

Donghae going out from the cafe and wait at his car, while Eunda follow Suran...

Eunda : Suran ah, wae ?
Suran : What ? He wants to have a lunch with you..just go...plus, he's cute ! Who doesn't like Fishie Hae...he's so cute and handsome..you should have a lunch with him even once...
Eunda : But I'm scared...
Suran : Mwoyaa ? He's fine..he's an idol..he will never do something bad to you..trust me ! I know Eunhyuk and Donghae...they're really kind..
Eunda : Okay...
Suran : Don't worry, if eommonim come and asked you, I will tell her that you take your break..
Eunda : Gomawo...

Eunda take off her apron and get her trench coat and her bag, going towards Donghae's car...

Donghae : Well, should we go now ?
Eunda : But..this is so weird...
Donghae : Wae ? Don't worry..I won't bite...
Eunda : Ani..it's just..why suddenly you want to go out with me ?
Donghae : Because I heard that Eunhyuk hugged you before this, it is right ?
Eunda : Mwo ?? It's...
Donghae : I know a restaurant where we can eat peacefully...

Donghae drive his car going to the restaurant where he mentioned before...Eunda who still trying to figure it out why Donghae want to go out her...

While at cafe, Suran is doing her own work..there a two or three customers at the cafe, where they are a tourist who just visited Eunhyuk's cafe..

Suran : Oso'oseyo...
Eunhyuk : Can I get my Ice Chocolate ?
Suran : Sajangnim..what are you doing here ?

Eunhyuk just go inside to the place where it's specially for the worker to get rest and when he or her mum come to visit the cafe...

One of the customer recognize Eunhyuk right away even Eunhyuk wearing the mask..

Customer 1 : Is that Eunhyuk oppa who just come now ?
Suran : Ye ?? No..it's not him...it's his manager...
Customer 2 : Ah. really ? Why his manager come here ? Why not him ?
Suran : Actually...his manager is my boyfriend...so...
Customer 1 : Ah, no wonder...okay...

The customer just sit to their place again with disappointed face..

Suran bring the Ice Chocolate to Eunhyuk..

Suran : Sajangnim...what are you doing here ?
Eunhyuk : Gomawo, Suran ah..for saving me..I thought there is no customer this time..
Suran : Mwoyaa ? Even this is not the time for office worker to come for lunch, there is a tourist who likes you and came here just to visit your cafe...
Eunhyuk : Are you work alone today ?
Suran : Aniyaaa...it's me and Eunda...but she's going out for lunch with...
Eunhyuk : With who ?
Suran : With someone...
Eunhyuk : Someone who ? Her boyfriend ?
Suran : Aniyaa...someone that might like her...
Eunhyuk : Yaaa...what does he looks like ?
Suran : Should I say this ?
Eunhyuk : Yaaa...tell me...
Suran : It's Donghae oppa...
Eunhyuk : Mwo ?? Donghae ?? Wae ??
Suran : Why ? You should be happy for Donghae and Eunda...
Eunhyuk : No..why should I be happy for them...I won't !
Suran : Wae ?
Eunhyuk : Just go...there are customers outside waiting for you...
Suran : Ah, ne...I'll go first..If you need anything just call me okay ?
Eunhyuk : Arasseo...arasseo...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment