Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Love is Far Away ( Part One )



Hi everyone, it's been so long that I didn't update anything here in my blog..
Mianhae ! I've been so busy with my reality life until I don't have time for everything..
So sorry if I said that my fan fiction called "The Last Embrace" will be discontinued..
Since I've just lost my idea to continue it...

But....I'll come back here again with my new fan fiction, finally..

It's called "Love is Far Away'. As usual Super Junior's Eunhyuk will be the main character..
And yess....he still my favorite bias, like forever if you want to know..

Enjoy ya ?

__________________________________________________________________________

Busan is the most - populous city in South Korea after Seoul, is known for its beaches, mountains and temples. Where hey have Haeundae Beach, Jagalchi Fist Market, a Marine Resort City and others.

When people keep getting busy everyday in Busan, which it's official calle as Busan Metropolitan City. There is one person who really wants to go to Seoul to achieve her dream, which is meeting her favorite idols for sure.

Sujeong : Yaa...Eunda eonni, are you sure you want to go there ? Waeyo ?
Eunda : Yes, I already decide to go there, but don't worry..I'm gonna be okay...I haveYura there to help me...
Sujeong : You can find a job here, eonni. You doesn't have to go there to find a job.. Your house, and friends are here...
Eunda : I know Sujeong ah, but I already told you before..I just want to have an experience and a new environment...that's all !
Sujeong : If you really want to go to Seoul, why don't we go together ? After my semester is over..we can go there for an holidays, why you have to work there ?
Eunda : Where should I get the money if I'm not working ? You know Seoul is a big city, right ? We can't survive there unless you have a richest parents.
Sujeong : But...
Eunda : Waeyo, Sujeong ah ?
Sujeong : I'm gonna miss you..
Eunda : I will come back..I promise !
Sujeong : When ?
Eunda : After I got what I want..
Sujeong : I just give you a year, if you doesn't come back after that, I will go to Seoul and drag you back..
Eunda : Aigooo..arasseo !!

Eunda and Sujeong hug each other. She doesn't tell Sujeong the true reason why she want to stay to Seoul.

Eunda already in Seoul for a week. She stay with her friends, Yura. Yura is from Busan as well, but she already moves to Seoul about 5 years ago because her parents decide to open a new company. They already knew each other since high school, Yura parents also knew about Eunda as well.
They helped Eunda after they knew about Eunda's parents, where her both parent died because of cancer.

Yura : Kajja... *grab Eunda's hand*
Eunda : Mwoyaa ?
Yura : I already find a place where you can work happily...
Eunda : What do you mean by I can work happily ?
Yura : Just follow me and you will know about it..
Eunda : But...I thought today you want me to accompany you to hang out..
Yura : After you get the done with the interview, we will hang out..Palli...before it's too late..or you gonna miss a big chance...
Eunda : Arasseo,.if I get this job, you have to treat me a nice dinner...
Yura : Okay, no problem..

Eunda followed Yura. She know that she can depends on her best friend. Yura is just like her parents, loves to help peoples who in need.

Eunda : Well, this is bit far from our apartment...
Yura : Yup...I know, right ? But it's worth it ! Plus. if you in Seoul, you can go everywhere you want to go since Seoul have a great public transportation..
Eunda : Majayo...
Yura : There you are, a nice and cute cafe for you...
Eunda : Jamkanman, is that...
Yura : Yes, don't you like it ?
Eunda : But..
Yura : Waeyo ?
Eunda : I can't work there...
Yura : Yes, you can..I know you can..we both have an experience about working at the cafe before this at Busan, right ?
Eunda : It's soo gonna be different, Yura..I might died if I'm working here...
Yura : Hahaha...well...
Eunda : Don't you think this is too much ?
Yura : Nope, I don't think so...I will wait here...hwaiting !
Eunda : Don't forget about my dinner, okay ?
Yura ; Ne...

She go inside to the cafe, its feel very cozy and relax in there. She going straight to the counter.

Dahae : Welcome, can I help you, miss ?
Eunda : Hi, I heard there is  a vacancies here, is it true ?
Dahae : Ne, majayo...please have a sit for a while..
Eunda : Kamsahamnida !






You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment