Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tired. Hungry. Headache.



Oohhhemmjay !
I'm tired about everything lah :(
Rase macam nak ikut je papa I.
Baru lah hidup I ni aman damai. Maybe x aman sangat kat ' SANA '.
But yang penting I tade sibuk nak fikir about the problem kat dunia ni..
Stress at the workplace and also at home !
I thought going home can chileks my mind about the work.
But I definitely wrong ! Yes ! I'm wrong !
So so wrongg, arasseo ?
Because the problem at home is very BIG than at my workplace.
100% sure !
Oppas ! Ottokhae ? Nan ottokhae ?
Ottokhae munjeleul haegyeolhagi wihae ?
Sebab kan problem2 ni semua I thought that's why I have a headache :(

Oppa ! Can you just take me away from where I am right now ?
Take me away from my workplace and also my home !
I just want to be with one of you guys.
Puhhliss !! I'm begging you !
Please bring me to Hanguk ! I hate to be here anymore.
:(



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment