Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, February 3, 2011

2/2/2011 ? What a stress day ?


Annyeong !
Urm. tengok tajuk je mesti korang da tau pasal ape kan ?
Definitely about work !!
I don't know why ? I feel bored, tired and stressed doing all the same thing.
Bukan pasal tu actually. but sbb orang yang x paham perasaan orang.
Hey ! what do you think if someone talk a bad thing about you ?
and you heard it ?
Saket la ati kan ? Even orang tu x sebut pon name orang nye.
But I know, they talking about me.
Yes ! I admit that I'm such a jerk and not perfect doing anything.
But give me a time lah !
I will try my best, I'm not makan gaji buta tau !
Sometimes memang ade la benda x perfect and you must think about it dulu.
Jangan maen serbu and tuduh je !
I know that all people are not perfect than her.
Yup ! dier perfect than me, mane x nye.
She already Star 2 but I am ?
Only a Star Trek ! I thought la kan ?
Hakhak. :)
And yeahhhhh ! dier kan staff kesayangan orang sume.
And I'm not !
Erghh ! then, kalau nak sangat dier keje morning.
You should cakap terang2 ngan I. X payah la nak berkias kias and saketkan hati I :(
I will make a move just macam berhenti or something else :)
Ade paham ?
Huh !
Bye ! tade mood !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment