Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello Babes :)



Annyeong guys !
You know what ?
They already announce that Super Junior will have a SS3 in Malaysia :)
And Yeayyy !
Me and my friends, Kyura and Sunhi will go together.
Can't wait you know ?
Because this is my dream long time ago. and because of this I work all day long to collect the money.
And yeah ! I got it :)
There will be a balcony seats. terrace seats and also a rock pitt.
But, still confuse lagi la nak pilih yang mane satu.
Sebab ada ELFs cakap rock pitt best then others cakap terrace pon best jugak.
Aigoo ~ dalam dillema ni tau.
Should I buy two ticket at the same time ?
( Hahah. bapak kaye ko ni kan ? )
Tade la. just kidding. nak mati beli tiket smpi dua ?
Hahah. Kalau la ade tiket jumpe diorang kat backstage da lame da I beli.
Then. kalau ade tiket buleh kawen ngan salah sorang dari diorang lagi la I nak beli.
Wajib, tau ? Mesti and Harus.
Hahah. Btw, they will launch the ticket on 19th February 2011 at Plaza Sungei Wang :)
And the concert will be held at Stadium Bukit Jalil on 29th March :)
That's all for now ~ Will updating about SS3 soon after I buy the ticket :)
Super Juni~or !


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment